Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Aired Unknown May 03, 2009 on Cartoon Network

7.1
  • Horrible series final for a great show. *Spoilers*

1.5
    This episode sucked, big time. I thought the episode was going to be like this: Mac was going to be in fosters for alot of hours, his mom comes look for him, she sees him in fosters with bloo, then she will ban him from going, and bloo will try different stunts to try to get mac back.

But no, let the series final be crappy. Craig (The creator) did a HORRIBLE job in the series final for PPG, now this? The episode goes like this: Mr harrimen says to bloo that mac had to move, so bloo tries to be nice to mac on his last day. BUT mac is not moving away, he's moving to another apartment in his building. What the hell kind of ending is that? I was expecting MUCH MORE then that. The writing was very poor, and the episode looks like it was really rushed. Bloo was annoying (Especially in the end) and mac was being self-centered in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, this was a great show. I've been seeing episodes of this since 2005, and almost every episode was awesome. This episode, however, was a dissapointment.