Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree

Aired Unknown Jan 21, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• This episode was wicked funny! OMG Sugar rush!

This episode was revealing...lol pun intended... Mac running around town naked! Ok this Ep starts with Bloo getting the idea of having a "wild party" while Madame Foster and Frankie are out... Mac shows up and Bloo trys to give him sugar. Mac ends up getting sugar by running into a friend carrying extra sweet punch... one drop of this sweet concoction and he goes off the walls! Mac runs around eating all the sweet candy in sight. He even eats the ear off a giant gummy bear imaginary friend. And when he has Duchess' imported chocolates is when he jumps out of his clothes and runs out of the house.
    At one point he is like Gollum from Lord of The Rings with his obcession with chocolate as Gollum was obcessed with the ring... he says "My precioussss sssugar!" and "It burnsesss usss!"
    My favorite part is when Bloo comes out of the Foster's car and gives Mac a piece of gum and Mac puts it in his mouth and he collapses on the ground yelling "It burns us!". I laughed so hard when i first saw it I was like O my god! lol Gollum! yea this is one of my top four fave episodes! lol the other two have Cheese in them... and the last has Bloo living for the randomocity of the day...