Four Kings Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

Will There Be A Second Season?

  • Avatar of the7thFRIEND

    the7thFRIEND

    [1]Feb 5, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 610
    What does everyone think....will NBC renew this show for a second season?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seinfeld111690

    seinfeld111690

    [2]Feb 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/13/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 19,947
    Tough to say it all depends on what they want to do with shows like Joey and Scrubs and the biggest factor how well this show does in their first season which i think is going pretty well so far. Overall I think this show will come back for a second year but maybe on tuesday and scrubs will move to thursday.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeltaGuy

    DeltaGuy

    [3]Feb 9, 2006
    • member since: 01/05/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 52
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    Overall I think this show will come back for a second year but maybe on tuesday and scrubs will move to thursday.


    Scrubs has been all but cancelled this season, however. It's ratings for its hour block on Tuesday are even worse than last season, if you take an average between the episodes. The last episode of the block hasn't done that bad, but the first has been doing horrible...

    Personally, I think Four Kings may end up with Joey on another day (I think they may put a drama in front of SUV next season, it would provide a better lead in). Thursday's schedule next season will probably be Earl, Teachers, Office, and Scrubs or a New Comedy...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kikindoonoots

    kikindoonoots

    [4]Feb 9, 2006
    • member since: 12/11/05
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 2,748
    probably
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seinfeld111690

    seinfeld111690

    [5]Feb 15, 2006
    • member since: 08/13/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 19,947
    DeltaGuy wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    Overall I think this show will come back for a second year but maybe on tuesday and scrubs will move to thursday.


    Scrubs has been all but cancelled this season, however. It's ratings for its hour block on Tuesday are even worse than last season, if you take an average between the episodes. The last episode of the block hasn't done that bad, but the first has been doing horrible...

    Personally, I think Four Kings may end up with Joey on another day (I think they may put a drama in front of SUV next season, it would provide a better lead in). Thursday's schedule next season will probably be Earl, Teachers, Office, and Scrubs or a New Comedy...


    But you think that Four Kings will come back?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of the7thFRIEND

    the7thFRIEND

    [6]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 610
    whats teachers?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kurby123

    kurby123

    [7]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,545
    It has a fair chance... it's pretty funny in my mind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JQ4681

    JQ4681

    [8]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 05/21/03
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 53
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    Tough to say it all depends on what they want to do with shows like Joey and Scrubs and the biggest factor


    Ouch, lumping Scrubs with Joey? Scrubs is light years better.

    JQ
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seinfeld111690

    seinfeld111690

    [9]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 08/13/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 19,947
    JQ4681 wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    Tough to say it all depends on what they want to do with shows like Joey and Scrubs and the biggest factor


    Ouch, lumping Scrubs with Joey? Scrubs is light years better.

    JQ


    I was saying if Scrubs was to be moved to thursday and Joey was to be cancelled I was never comparing the two of them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sitcomfreak

    sitcomfreak

    [10]Mar 14, 2006
    • member since: 02/01/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 511
    'teachers' is a new show that will premiere in about 2 weeks, on march 28. you can't assume it will be on next season's schedule since it hasn't even premiered yet, and no one knows what the ratings will be like.

    anyone, for "the 7th friend", teachers is a comedy about either filmore middle school or high school, i think the concept changed from one to the other at some point. about the lives of teachers and their intereactions and trials and tribulations with the lazy students. . .at least it's true to real life.
    Edited on 03/14/2006 5:55am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imnotabratgosh

    imnotabratgosh

    [11]Aug 27, 2006
    • member since: 08/26/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 16
    nah there wont be a second season that stinks!!!! I wanted to see more but no!!!! NBC has to cancel it what MEAN PEOPLE!! They should take off Will&Grace that has no comdey to it!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stimpykatz

    stimpykatz

    [12]Jan 5, 2007
    • member since: 05/20/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 495
    still no second season/new episodes...
    so i quess it won't come back!?
    pity..

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.