Four Weddings

Thursday 10:00 PM on TLC Premiered Dec 18, 2009 In Season

Four Weddings Fan Reviews (4)

5.8
  • Really like the show

I enjoy watching four wedding everyday on my lunch break at work. How about the show producers create and episode where the viewer get to be the judge, not the other brides. More of a interactive show, I would love to judge an epiosode.
  • Another idea

How about a show with an even playing field? Try showing how the brides can be creative with the same amount of money. I love the show.
  • looking for a certain episode

looking for a certain wedding I seen just recently.. her wedding was in green and white, all her guest had a candle that they lit the first in isle and then the rest were lit one by one from the first one lighting the persons next to them.. everyone had a lit candle at the end of the ceremony, if you know what episode I am talking about please help me find it
  • The Show is Okay but could be Great

I like the show, but having the other brides rate the event is a mistake. They are transparently over critical and they don't choose the best wedding. They're not choosing the best because they want to win the honeymoon. The brides should attend the wedding, but they scores should come from judges.
TLC