Fox & Friends Forums

Weekdays 6:00 AM on FOXIn Season

Glass Houses

rjmelton

[1]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 1

For a long time, I watched Robin & Company.  My husband and I are conservative to moderate in nature.  My husband felt like Fox & Friends would be a better show to watch.  He felt like it would align more with our views.  I have had a so-so opinion of it thus far.  Then this morning, they repeatedly aired the fact that Britney Spears has been flashing when she got out of a car.  The news casters decided to call the photographer who was taking the pictures.  They woke him up and began questioning the photographer about the goings on of Britney.  Then, Kelly Wright began attacking the photographer.  He, piously, began saying that this photographer is not considering the impact this could have on young girls, etc.  Something occured to me.  Who is truly profiting on this?  Girls are more inclined to see this on the news then surfing the web looking for upskirt shots of Britney.  Fox is generously bringing it to them in their living room.  Several times a day, in case you missed it the first hundred times.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.  I appreciate that they are doing this for shock value, much like the photographer.  Mr. Wright is profiting as much from the photo as anyone.  Perhaps a little self reflection is in order although I don't believe he is concern about the notions of young girls, only his own pocketbook.

R. Melton

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.