Fox & Friends

Weekdays 6:00 AM on FOX Premiered Feb 01, 1998 In Season

thefanof

Fox & Friends Fan Reviews (26)

• Fox News: A Vile Lot of Lowlifes

You excuses for humans are nothing but a group of liars bent on destroying The President. He is a brilliant man, not some stupid incompetent that none of the lowlifes on Fox, especially the Black ones are qualified to criticize or even to clean his toilet. If there is Karma in this or the next life; I hope that each of you suffer the most horrendous, painful payback.
  • The news is presented well in their \'fair and balanced\' format, but it is sometimes too noisy.

I like to get my news from Fox, especially from this show which is early out here in the west. The hosts are genial and quite intelligent, but more and more I have a few gripes. First, they constantly interrupt and speak out over each other, and it gets confusing. Maybe there should be only two hosts at the same time. Second, some of the segue lines between stories have become silly, and sometimes they seem unsure whether to go on to the next item or nor. Third, they often cut off interviews just when it seems the person is about to say something really informative. This has increased of late, possibly because they are cramming more and more news into the time frame. All in all, it is a better source of real news than most other networks' morning offerings.
  • Necessary Entitlements

Why are you always saying Government should cut entitlements? There are plenty of people like myself with legitimate disabilities who wouldn't be able to live without this assistance. I paid into the system after 30+ years of employment thinking that it would be there for me if I ever were to need it. When you say entitlements should be cut explain that people who receive them falsely should be cut. I can assure you I am not living the life of Riley(sorry Bill) off of my disability.
  • I thank President Obama for his honesty!!

Instead of hammering Obama for his position on free enterprise conservatives should be thanking him for his honesty. And for those that support Obama's polices they should be thanking him as well. Afterall we have always known that he thinks big government should run our lives. Obama spoke from his heart (no teleprompter).
  • books

I'm looking for a book that was on your show about Kennedy Lincoln and area51 it had pockets with papers of the people in the book
  • Peter Doucey's bit on the Asian Carp made me laugh out loud for the first laugh of the day...It is nice to see how the field news people start their careers in journalism...

This show is always on the agenda for me first thing in the morning. I enjoy the perspective you 3 bring to the screen. I am tired of the far left wing bias on the main stream and other cable network channels.
    I like nothing more than to share my first coffee of the day with Fox and Friends...you guys always bring a smile to my face. Dave the genetics in your family lean to your side...Peter is a spitting image of you and he seems to have inherited your wit as well. Great Job Peter and look forward to seeing your career in journalism grow.
  • fox and friends first

you need to fire the idiot chef you just had on. he should not be demonstrating how to kill your kids with e. coli poisoning. he touched raw beef then moved on to a ready-to-eat ham. The E. coli hits the immuno compromised killing our babies and grandfathers first. you need to mention this to your customers.
  • TIME TO 86 Kilmeade...

3.5
    I watch every morning and the addition of Hasselbeck is refreshing thou still finding her way around. Kilmeade is an embarrassment to the show and guests. His Stupid enuenfows that your guests rarely pick up like the schoolboy who tells jokes trying to get all to like him and nobody fails trying to read the teleprompter and daily gets more facts wrong than right. He is the worst on air person I have ever show has gone down hill, seams like same thing every hour except for about 8-10 minutes of the hour. Do something about him and the show content so I won't have to go back to Robin@HLN.
  • The news on Fox has deteriorated.

Turning on morning news to learn the condition of the country and of the dangers we're in at this time from other there's so much going on and we are surrounded by danger ----has become a test of endurance. All we are spoon fed is repeated political correct politeness and the same old, same old wheel going round and round, never ending trash that leaves one feeling 'ugh'. The morning anchors gushing over nude women like this morning's naked woman Gretchen bowing to the gutter element of the viewers with a note of 'you're welcome' for your airing this sexual degradation is bowing to the lowest elements of our society, good grief. CCNews China beats the socks off you for presenting 'real' guys have become so disgusting also for airing the same old commercials for 'gold and silver' and the wealthy element of society and the same reguritated old men like; 'are there only 15 politicians you can show for pete's sake' I, after long years can no longer stomach the thing I can learn anything worth knowing about is the 1 pm afternoon news hour and Bret at 6 pm. Please get rid of the garbage that rots the senses of the hearer early in the day!!! We need serious change with real news rather than gutter trash!
  • More people are loosing there jobs then your staff seems to know,why don\'t you do a story on big company layoffs,and outsourcing then babyboomers retiering

Maybe more people need to know how and why more americans are loosing there jobs,due to layoffs and outsourcing then babyboomers retiering.I work
    for AIG in Neptine NJ they are laying off 250 people,the building holds about 500 people,not to mention all the outsourcing that they do. We are lucky to get a 3% raise,coast of living increases 10 % and my health insurance went up 12%.I work for a health insurance company and can not afford the health benefits,its ok i am loosing my job anyway.My husband lost his job manager in product
    development 7 years ago,the whole company had to close down.We do not make anything in the United States anymore.not to mention the layoff that GM will be doing.Some of my coworkers have had there jobs for 18 years, what are they supposed to do
    but its ok babyboomers are retiering....
    Christine
    Brick New Jersey
  • Still bring up issue's that other stations won't

I like the Fox news, I do believe everyone has a right to their view, even the ones that believe in church, that don't believe the whole world has to believe that gay rights is a great thing. That do know that Al Wharton is the biggest racist black person ever and that knows every cop in the US is not a bad cop. CNN and MSNBC only do what they believe in and feed the American public a one sided view, (Their's ), and I want to make my own decision.
  • Fantabulous Foxy Friends

Absolutely love Gretchen, Steve, Brian and the morning crew!!!
  • Obama's Ineligibility Hearing in Georgia

Why has there not been any objective reporting on this subject? Thought Fox News would do better than the other news media. Is this not news worthy? Obama and his Counsel were a no show being both arrogant and in contempt. Obama needs to be vetted just as the other candidates are. It has become obvious that Congress did not do their job the first time. I hope they make it right now. No one is above the law and no one is beyond reproach. Other states are filing similar suits..even Illinois.where is the reporting? I would like to know why Obama has a Connecticut social security card? I just heard obama has three names? It is time for Congress to be held accountable for a job not done. it is time for all the media do their job and report.

• I love love this show!

I started watching this show a few weeks ago and I really love it! They show the true news (not like NBC) and the people on this show are true! I had to miss this show because of the hurricane (for 1 week) and man did I get withdraws. This show is my absolute favorite show to watch and since I have been watching it I never miss it (except the hurricane of course but I did get a generator so I could power it up). If you really want the truth with what is happening today you need to watch this show. I have started watching the other shows on fox too and really like this network!
  • A show that throws out the usual ideas of formal morning news shows, and is more like a conversation with your best friend. That being said, it's also informative and covers a lot of important topics.

I love this show!!!!!!! It's an awesome show to wake up to, what with the producers talking over the intercom,the great jokes (remember Brian's Man Bag??), and just about everything else you can imagine. It's also on for several hours, so it's not hard to catch it before you have to leave. E.D., Brian, and Steve are the regulars for Fox and Friends, but on Fox and Friends First, you can catch some other great people, like Judge Andrew Napolitano and Lauren Green. The weekend edition is also just as fun. This show is def. one of my favs!! (Another plus is that it's one everyday!!)
  • Clever fox

Brian Kilmeade spent 13 seconds promising Fox News viewers that the show's hosts take the issue of domestic violence very seriously. Kilmeade and co-host Steve Doocy made light Monday of the Ray Rice video showing the football player beating his wife, joking that 'the message is, take the stairs.
  • families adopting illegals

Since Geraldo wants 90,000 families to adopt illegals ,I was wondering if he is going to be the first to do so.
  • Good morning, your IQ is about to go down

1.5
    when you need a news program to kick start the most biased network on TV , how could you go wrong with 3 biased mouth breathers that would sound silly even on the 700 club? For those too fragile for reality, I give Fox (and your racist uncle's) friends a 1.5.

PS - The .5 is for this actually being a pretty funny show, shame it's on a news network
  • Gretchen makes the show

I watch, but don't listen only interested in those shots from the low camera that is usually peering up Gretchen's skirt. You have to give old Rupert credit, after a lifetime in yellow journalism, he knows how to draw an audience. I think that viewership would plummet if they raised that one camera up a little higher. But, if ya got it, flaunt it, right? Great leg show Gretchen!
  • FINALLY, a news report on Common Core Standards!!

I have investigated the background of Common Core Standards for months and was awesome to see it finally on Fox News this week! The short math video is only the tip of the iceberg! I am a former teacher and I am concerned about what is happening. If we dare raise questions, we are called wackos! Questions need to be raised!! It was wonderful to see Wendy Neal, Freedom Works, who is a very reliable source. A lot of research has been done by Dr. Karen Effrem from Florida Stop Common Core. Just released is a 45 page Policy Analysis with complete documentation link: 6B587254-272D-44FB-B016-6A9555059DE7

I have met with legislators in Florida trying to get them to look at the information--and they have been surprised, because they have bought into the talking points. Right now we are pushing for a pause of implementation so the quality and HUGE costs can be investigated & evaluated. Please look into this--I know you might hit roadblocks since Fox News in owned by NewsCorps which owns InBloom who has financial interests in the implementation of the whole package involved. I gave only a#7 because, I would like this to be MORE investigation. Emma Jane Miller
  • Standing up for Christmas.

I recently heard you all talking about Christmas. You all agreed that Christmas was orginally a Pagen celebration, and some of you stated you celebrated all reasons for the holiday including winter stoltice. You need to research before spouting facts. Christmas = Christ Mass. It has always been about celebrating the birth of Christ though it has been celebrated on different dates throughout history. The Pagen celebrations were thought of later in history to explain away Christmas...this celebration has been a target of suppression/oppression throughout history. I do thankyou for your coverage of ppl fed up with intollerance of the religous obsevance of Christmas. This country was founded on Christian values, written on our capital buildings as proof. I am tired of incorrect political correctness. Thank You.

• about illegals taking jobs away from americans

Its time for the middle class to stop buying - boycott all stores who hire illegals for the next two years until Obama leaves office. also Including all fast food restuarants
  • Watching Fox and Friends is a wonderful way to start the morning!

Fox and Friends has made me WANT to get up early in the morning!!!!
    Through the years I have watched various morning shows and Fox and Friends has become my favorite. It is entertaining as well as informative. Brian and Steve are so funny! The hosts on this show seem much more genuine and entertaining than the ones on other morning news shows. I like the fact that they explore both/all sides of news stories and that is refreshing. They have good guests from both policical parties. They ask hard questions to all of their political guests. I like that. Long live Fox and Friends!!!
  • Everything a morning news show should be, Fox & Friends deals with serious news and issues, and sprinkles in some fun along the way. The anchors are real and down to earth and love to poke fun at their stuffed-shirt counterparts.

Fox & Friends is a fun show to watch. They give you the news, but they do it without being full of hot air. Anchors cross the set to get more coffee or to do the weather. The producer talks to them sometimes on the intercom, rather than in their earpiece so the viewer can hear. They honor members of their crew and let interns to the weather and sports. Sometimes they even let them read the news headlines. Imagine that on any other show!

Having once spent several years as a news producer myself, it seems to me the hosts Steve Doocy, E.D. Hill, and Brian Kilmeade, as well as others, are all very talented without having egos the size of a small planet. Lauren Green, Kiran Chetry, and numerous others who regularly work the show are all excellent.

I could live without seeing people outside the windows waving and pointing to themselves while talking to someone on a cell phone, though. Wow, you're on tv, aren't you special?!

The Fox & Friends gang isn't afraid to speak their minds. These people are patriotic, and they don't mind letting you know that. I like that! And, since their ratings keep going up, I guess many others feel the same way!
  • Juliet Huddy dresses like a fluzzy

The show needs to be called FLUZZY & FRIENDS. Her attire on 3/21 was unprofessional.

I will no longer put the show on in the morning, I have 2 teenage boys who eat breakfast while we watch Fox & Friends, but that will change. Julie Huddy or someone on the show should of know this attire was unprofessional,. She can show off her girls on her on time, not on a family show!!! Very Disappointed in Fox!!!!!!
  • Beautiful, but too much skin.

Too much female skin showing. Beautiful professional women detract from their words by becoming sex kittens. Too bad. Talented reporters need to look professional.
NEW