FOX NFL Sunday Forums

Sunday 12:00 PM on FOXIn Season

2010 Season So Far

Bears in Super Bowl XLV?

captaintombatch

[1]Sep 29, 2010
    • level: 32

The Chicago Bears join the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Kansas City Chiefs as the only undefeated teams in football. What do you have predicted for these 3 in a matter of postseason possibilities.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

captaintombatch

[2]Oct 18, 2010
    I'm looking at this with great awe, that if the Jets had just made one more good play on offense, they would be undefeated at 6-0 right now. Amazing how good this team seems to be. But as it stands, I think the Jets are the best team in the AFC, followed by the Steelers, the Ravens, and the Patriots. Chargers are sunk, and if the Chiefs somehow end up winning the division (without getting hosed again) they'll be eliminated quickly.

captaintombatch

[3]Nov 29, 2010
    It's been a while since I last posted here, but we are now at the perverbial three-quarters portion of the season, and we have 3 teams at 9-2, the Atlanta Falcons, the New England Patriots, and the New York Jets. Several teams are right behind them at 8-3, including the Chicago Bears and New Orleans Saints. Others like the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens could be division winners, and have a huge game against each other next week.

The Sunday Night and Monday Night matchups this weekend most likely will determine the division champions of the AFC East and AFC North. Huge and are must-see's on December 5th and 6th.