A Franklin & Bash Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on TNT (Returning August 20, 2014)

When it comes to life, you're either a Franklin or a Bash. But if you're still not sure which one you are, then you're in luck, because you have another 10 episodes' worth of lawyer bro-ery to decide! TNT has ordered a fourth season of its buddy legal dramedy Franklin & Bash, with a scheduled return of summer 2014. The series had been one of the network's last remaining bubble shows.

While I'd love to do some rankling & bashing of Franklin & Bash, I must admit that I've never watched more than 45 consecutive seconds of any given episode. Yet it seems to be a series that everyone feels comfortable making fun of. It's the weird kid in class with the orthopedic shoes and twice handed-down clothes. Does it really deserve our ire? Are we all just ridiculing Franklin & Bash because we've all got personal insecurities that we're scared to face? Do we owe Franklin & Bash an apology? Let's all gather together and vote Franklin & Bash onto Homecoming Court and do something right for a change. Together we can make the world a better place. 

Or go ahead and keep trashing it, I don't care. 

Do you watch Franklin & Bash? What do you like about the show that you can share with the rest of the class? 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/14/2013

Season 3 : Episode 10

27 Comments
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    Bad Teacher Nix the Fat Week
    NEW
    CBS
  •  
    Bet on Your Baby