A Franklin & Bash Community
TNT (ended 2014)

When it comes to life, you're either a Franklin or a Bash. But if you're still not sure which one you are, then you're in luck, because you have another 10 episodes' worth of lawyer bro-ery to decide! TNT has ordered a fourth season of its buddy legal dramedy Franklin & Bash, with a scheduled return of summer 2014. The series had been one of the network's last remaining bubble shows.

While I'd love to do some rankling & bashing of Franklin & Bash, I must admit that I've never watched more than 45 consecutive seconds of any given episode. Yet it seems to be a series that everyone feels comfortable making fun of. It's the weird kid in class with the orthopedic shoes and twice handed-down clothes. Does it really deserve our ire? Are we all just ridiculing Franklin & Bash because we've all got personal insecurities that we're scared to face? Do we owe Franklin & Bash an apology? Let's all gather together and vote Franklin & Bash onto Homecoming Court and do something right for a change. Together we can make the world a better place. 

Or go ahead and keep trashing it, I don't care. 

Do you watch Franklin & Bash? What do you like about the show that you can share with the rest of the class? 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 10/22/2014

Season 4 : Episode 10

31 Comments
Comments (31)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Love the show. I think TV needs more shows like this one. I like "Suits" and "Franklin and Bash" seems to be a funnier, less dramatic version of it.
Flag
Get rid of Locklear. She is seriously ruining the flow of the show.
Flag
I love Franklin and Bash it's perfect summer viewing and a great entertaining fun show. The chemistry between Mark and Breckin as Peter and Jared is excellent. Breckin and Mark-Paul are great together and I like the bromance between Peter and Jared, you completely get that they've been friends for a long time and are very close. The cast is likeable and very talented and Malcolm McDowell is really funny and enjoyable as Stanton Infeld.
I hope Heather Locklear is removed, I didn't like her character and she ruined season 3. Heather does not fit on this brilliant fun show. Bring Stanton back as their boss! I want to see more Stanton. This show never fails to make me laugh and I'm so happy that the show got renewed! Thank you TNT I can’t wait to see season 4 next summer.
Flag
I dig it so all you haters can suck it. :p
Flag
Before watching the first episode I was sceptic. Another lawyer tv series, is that really what we need? And the answer is yes! Funny, witty with crazy characters. We need more of them!
Flag
If this show gets cancelled, I'll riot....or just drink a white Russian. Haven't entirely decided yet.
Flag
This show is actually really funny and cute. And who doesn't love Breckin Meyer? He's such a goof.
Flag
I too turned my nose up at Franklin and Bash. Then I caught a few episodes this past summer and decided to buy the series from the beginning. Glad I did. It is definitely a light hearted summer show. In fact the stories do take place during the southern California summer. If you haven't watched it just wait till it's one of the coldest days this winter. When you get to the point that you wish summer were here, pop in a copy of Franklin and Bash. With all the bikinis and humor you'll be warm all over.
Flag
Why does TNT always take forever in renewing this show? I already made peace with its supposed demise, but now it's coming back so... yay, I guess?
Flag
Woah brah, who doesn't love "Franklin & Bash"?
Flag
Love this show and glad it's coming back! Good stuff!
Flag
Franklin & Bash is an easy, breezy summer show with a good amount of charm.
Flag
There are very few shows that keep me laughing throughout an entire episode. The show is definitely silly but I like that they don't take themselves too seriously. It is just fun to watch and the characters are never boring. Love this show.
Flag
Neither really good or really bad. I think it plays its role in the summer bringing light tv to us. Sometimes funny, or getting on my nerves. unlike graceland, which I liked but way too dark for summer series. So i m happy it s renewed to watch it alongside of Rizzoli and Isles
Flag
The cases are almost immediately forgettable. Pindar, the Indian guy, grates on my nerves and serves no purpose. Dana Davis is wasted, particularly this last season. Heather Locklear seems to have lost whatever charm she may once have had, but I guess aging and rock & roll divorces will do that to you. At least she was used unlike Beauvais who was treated more like a set piece. It would be nice if Malcolm McDowell actually did some lawyering. Gosselaar's relationships have been badly inconsistent, though fine looking, while Meyer has had none I can remember. Despite knowing the actors, I still do not think I know who is Franklin and who is Bash.

That said, in an odd way though, you want to like this show for some unexplained reason.

I was hoping it would be canceled, but I guess I talked myself into possibly not continuing with this show now that it is.
Flag
Now see that's just plain disturbing. EVERY SINGLE word written sums up my exact feelings about this show. Almost like we share one mind, lemme test that theory, wanna go start some fires later?
Flag
Have you seen the new network season? This is better than 98% of it, and that's a shame. You might call the 2013-2014 season tolerable, but it's really not so much. When is Summer coming back?
Flag
So far the staff has recommended 5 of 12 shows in the 4-episode test. (I agree with 2 of those recommendations.) F&B has been light-hearted fun that doesn't overplay itself. Gosselaar and Meyer are an excellent team. No, this show won't win awards, but you're exactly right that it beats most of what's being churned out this fall.
Flag
Its not that good, but its not that bad either. I saw the 1st 4 episodes of the 1st season. It kept my attention, but with soo much better TV on nowadays, it got pushed to the side. I wonder how this will do when the Better Call Saul spinoff comes to AMC.
Flag
Yay! Such a fun Summer show.
Flag
I actually like this show, it’s not must see tv but is very enjoyable. It is the perfect thing to watch when your brain is fired and you need something simple and uncomplicated. The thing I like best is that is it doesn’t take itself too seriously and the actors seem like they are having as much fun as the characters they play. If it got cancelled think I would actually miss it!
Flag
I really enjoy this show. Mark-Paul Goselaar and Breckin Meyer have a bromance that's both hilarious and borderline adorable, seriously. They're smart, funny, and let's be honest haawwt, and the rest of the cast is nothing to sneeze at either. I've watched this show from the beginning and thus am able to forgive the unfortunate decision that was Heather Locklear this past season- her face frozen by botox, (seriously how does she eat? oh who am I kidding...) It's an entertaining show. This is the kind of show that leaves the impression the cast are all friends in real life.
Flag
I like this show, its good as a summer show.
And compared to Under the Dome its a masterpiece
Flag
It's not a great show, but it's an enjoyable and watchable show, not every show is Breaking Bad.
Flag
I'm definitely more a Jared Franklin than a Peter Bash, but I'm clearly an ampersand most of the time.
Annnnyway, more TNT ampersand shows are fine by me. It's a fun show, but last season really sucked the fun and creativity out of it adding Heather Locklear for no reason. Hopefully they'll get it back on track this next season.

As for why I like it, the show's cast is very good, and they seem to work well together. It is like a David E. Kelley silly law show minus the controversy parts and not as full of itself. It's having fun and solving things - "solving things" shows like medical and detective are often satisfying. It's not trying to be something it's not.
Flag
And the Bromance keeps on going.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members