We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Franklin & Bash Forums

TNT (ended 2014)

First Impressions

Jemadari

[1]Jun 2, 2011
    • level: 12

I was expecting average at best and I got slightly better than that(but not much) however if the indian guy(Pindar?) doesn't get hit by a bus in the next couple episodes i'm done with this show,it just isn't good enough to excuse his character

Seriously can someone make a show with exes working together and one isn't still emotionally involved or just plain weird around the other party

I understand at this point in the game it's impossible to avoid cliches but they seem to be actively including them

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kanniballl

[2]Jun 2, 2011
    • level: 18

I thought it was alright. Not great, but good.

I'd say it's more like "The Defenders" than "Boston Legal" and the Defenders didn't do great.

However Frankling & Bash is on cable, so the rules change a little. Cable is bigger on giving middling shows a chance and certain things just do better on cable than network since network shows usually require making "everyone" happy.

Will it last? I have no idea.

kanniballl

[3]Jun 2, 2011
    • level: 18

Eh, Pindar was alright.

My favorite part was when he just started laughing at the thought of leaving the cave and said something like "They teach a course about me in a school in Zurich. Zurich!" And while I've heard the "bird" rant before I still got a kick out of it here.

I could see it being interesting, like he doesn't come into the office that often but is on a TV screen a lot through the episode.

He's not my favorite character, but I didn't hate him either.

buffyangel4evr_

[4]Jun 7, 2011
    • level: 20

First episode, kinda meh. I can't tolerate Franklin, he is just plain obnoxious. Pindar is actually one of my favorite characters. Along with Damien. I'll give it a few more episodes, to be fair to the series, but unfortunately it's seems to be below par to what I expect from TNT.

storepatter

[5]Jul 1, 2011
    • level: 6
    I on the other hand think pindar is the weakest link and need to be severely downplayed - the rest are pretty close to perfect.

mermayd

[6]Jul 13, 2011
    • level: 19
    Watched about 10 seconds of the trailer and then clicked back. Naff.

mattgus

[7]Jul 13, 2011
    • level: 14
    this is billed as a drama and tv.com has it listed as a drama,action/suspence...it is a comedy with adolecent pranks and jokes...i'm not saying that is bad i just don't get why it is billed as something it is not...all in all i found it tedious and silly...good comedy needs to be clever,unless you are going for jackass mentality,which just may be the case here...

haldrey

[8]Jul 14, 2011
    • level: 22
    I started watching this show late and so far I am liking what I am seeing. It is not a superb show but it is entertaining and yes, there is some drama involved but it is basically a very light fun drama.

haldrey

[9]Jul 15, 2011
    • level: 22
    This is my second impression and the July 13 episode was funnier than most comedies out there, and easy on the eyes also.