Franklin & Bash

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 01, 2011 on TNT

7.1
  • Wow! Clearly some people dislike this show, but I see the major potential!

Jared Franklin and Peter Bash are a funny new duo in the legal drama genre and I find them refreshing. Yeah, the shenanigans in the pilot seem a touch forced, but come on people, it is a pilot. There is always room for improvement, which will happen. Pindar is really funny too. There really isnt much to say about this pilot, besides the fact that it was great enough to keep me watching.
  • If the commercials didn't leave you disgusted, the pilot will.

Ah, Franklin and Bash. So many problems with this show. Where to begin?

The stars, and I use that term lightly, I guess the leads would be better, are two people who haven't been relevant in over a decade. They try to come off as this goofy buddy style team ala Psych, but they just don't provide any laughs. I appreciate the bizarre references they made, but the actors just don't have the chops for comedy.

Add in a generic Indian character that is a cheap attempt to have a Raj from The Big Bang Theory, ala person. What's even worse? They made him be afraid to leave his house? What?

Some boring cases, a runtime that felt like an eternity, Franklin and Bash was just a disaster. Avoid at all costs.
  • This is a very good show in my opinion.

ok, now I know some people may hate this show but in my opnion I thought it was very good. I laughed and smiled at the actors. I love the characters they bring something new to tv. I think this show will be turn out big, people just have to give it a chance. I have been looking forward to this since I saw the tv ad, and I can say without a doubt I was not dissapointed. I love the way Franklin and Bash work together and how bash is always the one to bail franklin out of trouble. I can see a plot line kinda growing with Franklin's father, I can't wait to see where that goes. I know one thing I am looking forward to the next episode.
TNT