Franklin

Noggin (ended 2006)

SrRui

Franklin Fan Reviews (32)

• What a Boring Nelvana Cartoon!! Am I the only Person that Hates this show?!?! But It's good for kids.

4.2
    My 57th after another bad nelvana cartoon, Max and ruby.

This cartoon is just as Bad as Arthur!! They should change the name to Boreklin because it's sooooo Boring!!! first of all it's about this dumb-*beep* Turtle named Franklin, He goes on pointless mis-adventures with his stupid and brainless friends. This cartoon I really don't like, while I'm NOT being mean, but how can anyone like this cartoon?!?! I read the books and they were good but when they showed it on tv, It bored me to sleep! NOW! This cartoon desveres a D-. Here the results:

Voice-acting: A 8.0/10.0 Great young voice-acting.

Animation: A 8.0/10.0 Greatly designed and Polished. There's hardly any bright colors.

Graphics: C 6.0/10.0 The Graphics is so lacky and Blurry.

Sound: B 7.0/10.0 Banjo-like Music. It's average.

Dialouge: D-- 4.0/10.0 Lame and poorly made.

Educational Value: D-- 4.0/10.0 There is no good Educational systems to this show, AT ALL. It teaches kids how to rip people's drawings, screw secrets up, even learns how to be mean to their friends.

Lasting Appeal: B- 7.0/10.0 Solid. There are some GOOD episodes in this series but most of them are bad and boring.

Overall: D- 4.2/10.0 Nelvana must have been on crack to make this piece of turtle poop show. If they made it better and less BORING, I would watch it and give it a higher score. Yeah, well It's my opinion. I am I really the only person in this planet that hates this show?! Huh?! Ok, I don't wanana talk about this cartoon anymore! This is the end of my review for this boring Nelvana Cartoon. Nelvana can't get any worse. Good day everyone.