Franny's Feet

PBS

Franny's Feet Fan Reviews (4)

• An Inspiring Show

Really great show! It feels like you're travelling the world with Franny
  • Franny's Feet Mexican, USA and Canada flag episode

My daughter's children were watching this episode and there were descrepencies in this show, Yes, Canada does have a maple leaf on our flag, and yes maple syrup does come from maple trees, but this is a very small industry in a very small area of Canada, also the episode said we speak French, we are a bilingual country with English and French being our official languages, however 8 of our 10 provinces and our 3 territories speak English with Quebec being our only French speaking province and New Brunswick being our only official bi-lingual speaking province.
  • Where will my feet take me today?

A sweet show for younger children. Little Franny Fantootsie tries on shoes in her Grandfather's shoe repair shop that take her imagination to places all around the world. The show introduces children to cultures near and far, language, and social behaviour.
    Animated with a beautiful palate and friendly characters, the show is engaging for little ones and filled with learning opportunities. Developed in Canada, the show recently premiered on PBS in the United States. The PBS version includes an additional element where Franny addresses the audience and invites their participation. Let your little one's try out this show and the PBS KIDS Web site, where there are many activities that are fun and extend the learning experience.
  • Okay, a girl helps her grandfather fix shows but she secretly put them on first and she goes on adventures with the shoes. Can anyone say LAME?!

0.0
    A girl steps into other people's shoes and she travels to another world, leading her to where the shoe owner went last with the shows. All this talk about this lame show is already giving me a headache!

No episode is worth your time, nor worth watching - considering they are all pointless, the theme song and the storylines are both annoying and lame, simultaneously.

You will get annoyed at this lame show from the first few seconds of one epiosde you watch (hopefully unintentionally). Spare yourself the time and wasted effort and don't even bother with this pathetic excuse for a show!