Frasier Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Episode title help...

PCfan2008

[1]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 1

hi. I am a huge fan of Kelsey Grammer.
    I was wondering if any of you fans of the show could help me out by telling me which episodes (seasons & titles) of the show Kelsey is partially naked/ shirtless or even better completely nude. I know it's a strange question, but what could i say.. the man is very attractive!!
    I remember there was an episode where he has a towel wrapped around his waist after a shower, maybe he was at a gym not too sure..but there were lockers around. If you know the episode title it would be great.
    Any other episode titles would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mvscali89

[2]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 29

Hi

The episode you're thinking of when Kels has a towel around his waist, he was in a men's locker room. That episode is called Junior Agent. That's from Season 9.

Another one I can think of would be.....well there's actually a few episodes with him shirtless, now that I think about it...... though I seem to remember in the episode "Miss Right Now", which was Season 11, Kels was shirtless, and he had sprayed whipped cream on his stomach

Another episode i thought of was from Season 10, called "Trophy Girlfriend". Kels is kinda shirtless in that episode lol. Also I think the episode when Frasier sleeps with Roz, he was shirtless at one point. It was in season 9, called "The guilt trippers". Oh and also, the episode in Season 9, called "The Two Hundredth", in that episode, Kels is shirtless and in his room for a little.

Lol, sorry for the long response. I think there are a few more that he was shirtless in.....I'm not sure though lol. I haven't seen every episode of Frasier yet, though I don't think he's ever nude in the series lol.

Hope that helps

Edited on 07/08/2008 8:54pm

heiko97

[3]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 2

Here are a few others...

Season 4: Four for the Seesaw, Daphne Hates Sherry (Frasier taking a bubble bath )

Season 5: Frasier's Imaginary Friend, The Ski Lodge, Frasier Gotta Have It

Season 6: Three Valentines

Season 7: Back Talk

Season 11: A Man, A Plan And A Gal: Julia, Caught In The Act

PCfan2008

[4]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 1
    Thanks for the response guys, much appreciated!!!!