Frasier Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Favorite episode?

treehillbabe_xo

[1]Feb 23, 2007
    • level: 29

I know this is a really common question on message boards. I didn't see any on here though...

My favorite episode is...well...actually I have 2. I love Halloween and Bad Dog both from the 5th season. But especially the first one I mentioned. I love that Niles was all drunk and confused. It was hilarious.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luvNiles

[2]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 2

Oh, I have so many favorites.....it's hard to choose.   Since Niles is my favorite character, the first episode that comes to mind is Three Valentines from the 6th season.   For what seems to be at least 8 minutes, Niles doesn't say a word.....his actions say it all; such a hilarious episode and a great way to showcase the talents of DHP.   Another great Niles episode was Room Service.....the angst felt by Niles and Lilith, as they woke up in bed next to each other recalling  the previous night's amours, was priceless.....partly because up to that point, they could barely tolerate each other.

My favorites featuring Frasier were the ones in the 3rd season with his new boss, Kate Costas.   Kelsey's chemistry with Mercedes Ruehl was better than with any other guest star they ever had.

I thought the best episode featuring the entire cast was The Inkeepers.   Most unforgettable moments were when Roz walked in the kitchen covered in cherries jubilee and when Daphne killed the eel.

Donna48

[3]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    luvNiles wrote:

Oh, I have so many favorites.....it's hard to choose.   Since Niles is my favorite character, the first episode that comes to mind is Three Valentines from the 6th season.   For what seems to be at least 8 minutes, Niles doesn't say a word.....his actions say it all; such a hilarious episode and a great way to showcase the talents of DHP.  

Niles is my favorite character too! And that is my favorite episode! I never laughed so hard in my life! And the fact that he didn't say a word, made it even more hilarious!  The fire, and the fainting. I'm laughing right now just thinking about it!  

luvNiles

[4]Feb 25, 2007
    Me too   And Eddie eating the pot of noodles after Niles dowsed the fire with it was priceless!

D-LinkUK

[5]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 24

Wow i have so many favourites also, but if i have to pick a few special ones then...

Season 2 The Innkeepers with Niles and Frasier buying a restaurant which turns into a nightmare the opening night.

Season 4 Ham Radio with the KACL gang headed by Frasier putting on a clsssic old style radio 'who dunit' drama which again doe's not go to plan.

And Season 7 Out With Dad which i have to admit has one of the funniest scenes with Martin playing camp in front of Frasiers new girlfriend only to find her uncle is also gay and thinks him and Martin would be suited.

I agree Niles is also my favourite character but Martin is a very very close second. 

Bjelkier

[6]Mar 2, 2007
    • level: 3
    I really like Niles and Frasier.  "The Innkeepers" was so good.  I loved Daphne and the eels in that one too.  I know most people did not care about the "Crock Tales" but I really liked that one too. The one where Daphne tried to have a nice dinner party at the Montana and it became a disaster, especially when their bed fell through the ceiling!  And Frasier told her she was now a Crane since all their parties also ended in disasters!  Also, the one where Niles and Frasier was having the dinner party at the beach house and the dead seal showed up.  Oh heck, anytime Niles and Frasier interacted it was great!  I do miss this show.

tempusfugitrgv

[7]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 4
    My all time favorite episode is the one where Daphne felt that her privacy was being invaded, and this is one of Jane Leeves's favorites also. I laughed so hard at that one I couldn't breathe. Honorable mention goes to the episode when Martin was trying to solve an old murder case. He leaves the photos on the table and goes to bed. Meanwhile, aspiring sleuths Niles and Frasier look at the pictures and come to the erroneous conclusion that the animal trainer boyfriend of the victim had taught his chimpanzee to kill. Martin sees who the real killer was, a cop he had worked with, who then confesses. But Frasier blurts out at a party to celebrate the solving of the case that he believes the monkey did it and of course Martin can't resist rubbing his nose in it. The end credits feature the funniest gag of the entire run of show: Daphne lying dead on the couch with blood dripping from her mouth and Eddie holding a gun in his mouth; a prank orchestrated by Martin to further humiliate Frasier.

VICBOUWERSA

[8]Mar 13, 2007

Author, Author

The innkeepers

Ham Radio

The caviar episode

The episode where martin gets stoned and freddy is a goth

Adventures with martin. 'four carefree americans'

Edited on 03/13/2007 1:07am

Bjelkier

[9]Mar 16, 2007
    I just watched the first one where Lilith came to visit.  I really enjoyed those episodes too.  Lilith could give as well as she could take from Fraiser, Martin and Niles.  And she bothers Daphne.  She is so good as the Ice Princess!

Animedarling

[10]Apr 30, 2007
    I honestly can't remember my favorite episode that had me laughing out of my seat. Maybe I will come back later and repost. But I know I have waited longer than Niles to see the episode when finally Daphane and Niles come together. How Frasier try to help each of them. How finally in the hotel room they admit their feelings. How she asks Niles for that very first date, Finally. I will never forget watching that.

francklloyd

[11]May 1, 2007
    • level: 56
    The Two Mrs Cranes. It's a near perfect farce.

StEpHaNiE2007

[12]May 2, 2007
    • level: 10
    The episode i saw today was Caught in the Act. I had never seen that episode before and loved it - Nanny G and her messy bed , so funny lol.

tb485

[13]May 4, 2007
    • level: 8
    "The Matchmaker" and "The Two Mrs. Cranes"

Both make me laugh so hard it hurts.

citybug

[14]May 7, 2007
    • level: 9
    I say my list goes as follows:

Dinner Party

Roe to Perdition

Ham Radio

Deathtrap

Juvenalia

Three Days on the Condo

Hungry Heart

The Seal Who Came to Dinner

A Lilith Thanksgiving

CatherineParker

[15]May 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    I had always loved Frasier and thought that it was the funniest show but I remember seeing The Two Mrs Cranes and just thought how clever this show really was. The writing and acting was so well done. From then on, Frasier became my new favourite show and I had to tape every episode. I pretty much loved all episodes from seasons 4/5 . Was initially a Niles/Daphne fan but as I watch now, I really like alot of Ros's storylines.

wolfdreamer3

[16]Jul 18, 2007
    • level: 7
    mine would indeed be Ham Radio! Ham Radio is the episode where Frasier is recreating the Radio play for "Nightmare Inn" and poor Frasier, as usuall just about everything goes wrong, though Bulldog, Niles, and Gil wern't much help......lol
    Edited on 07/18/2007 10:04am