Frasier Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Help with DVDs

derek718

[1]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 11

Does anyone have the cover art for any of the dvds released so far, showing all the episode titles? I've looked everywhere and all I can find is a bunch of custom covers and foreign covers. I need the US retail version (region 1). It's important that it shows the episode titles. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me with this. Thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VICBOUWERSA

[2]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 3
    check wikipedia under dvd releases for the cover art. there is an episode list for all seasons below that. orjust usethe episode list here.

alanwarsap

[3]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 2
    Try www.cdcovers.cc and type frasier in the search box.

seinfeld111690

[4]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 25
    Like I said on the Cheers board, there really isnt a website that has this, sorry...

derek718

[5]Jun 13, 2007

VICBOUWERSA wrote:
    check wikipedia under dvd releases for the cover art. there is an episode list for all seasons below that. orjust usethe episode list here.

wikipedia only has the front covers, whereas I need the inside covers that list the episode titles. also, i highly prefer the DVD episode list over user-created episode guides like this one or wikipedia's. Don't get me wrong though...I do value this site's episode guides and appreciate the hard work that goes into making them.

alanwarsap wrote:
    Try www.cdcovers.cc and type frasier in the search box.

I've already looked for them at that site and while it does have a lot of the covers, it doesn't quite have the ones I'm looking for. the covers on there are custom or foreign.

I'm hoping that some nice person who has scans of the DVDs or has the DVDs and is willing to scan them would send them to me. I'd be very appreciative.

Edited on 06/13/2007 7:30pm

derek718

[6]Jun 23, 2007
    Update: I've found the scans for Seasons 1-9 and 11, however the Season 1 discs don't have the episodes listed on them like the other seasons do. So I guess I need the inside scans for Season 1 still. If anyone wants any of the scans for Seasons 2-9 and 11, pm me and I'll send em your way.