We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Frasier Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

How many Cheers crossovers?

05BlackV605

[1]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 2

Hey all,

Just registered. I hope this isn't a re-post.

I just recently began watching Frasier and have become a big fan. I've been a Cheers fan for years though. My question is, how many Cheers crossovers did they have in Frasier? I know the is "The One Where Lilith Comes Back", "The One Where Diane Shows Up," and "The one Where Sam Shows Up." Are there any more?

Thank You

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chris52579

[2]Oct 20, 2006

Yes !

The one where Woody shows up  season 6

Then later in the series Fraiser goes back to boston with  Daphne,Roz,Niles and Dad and they end up going to Cliff's retirement party.  Cliff,Norm,Carla, The old guy and Paul were in that one sso he got everyone some work. All were pretty good though.

chris52579

[3]Oct 20, 2006

Yes !

The one where Woody shows up  season 6

Then later in the series Fraiser goes back to boston with  Daphne,Roz,Niles and Dad and they end up going to Cliff's retirement party.  Cliff,Norm,Carla, The old guy and Paul were in that one sso he got everyone some work. All were pretty good though.

luvNiles

[4]Oct 20, 2006
    I've never watched Cheers, but I read somewhere that all of the main characters from that show have appeared on Frasier at one time or other.....all except Kirstie Alley, that is.   Forgot just where I read it and don't know how accurate it is, but does anyone know if this is true?   If so, any ideas as to why Kirstie was never asked to guest star on Frasier?

chris52579

[5]Oct 20, 2006

Yes all original Cheers cast members except  Coach ( deceased in real life ) and the dude with the resturant upstairs   ( not a real cast member )

So yes all have.

Kirstie may have3 been too busy eating during that time ???

Kirstie also had Veronia's Closet also on NBC at the time so they may have not wanted any crossover.

luvNiles

[6]Oct 21, 2006

I hope it was due to the fact that Kirstie was involved in other projects.....and not because there was some sort of feud going on.   That was also during the time that she gained a lot of weight.   Maybe Kirstie herself didn't want to guest star due to the change in her appearance.   Speaking of her weight gain, she certainly looks beautiful now.   I would love to see Kirstie in another TV series.  

Diogo22

[7]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 15
    the "old guy" as you put it, is phil from cheers, who's also Rea Pearlman's father.