Frasier Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Should I Buy the Final Season?

VM1138

[1]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 6
    I'm thinking of buying the final season (which is 20 bucks at Wal-Mart), but I'm one of those people that likes to see things chronologically.  So, if I were to go get Season 11, would I need to have seen the previous seasons? (I don't think I've seen beyond maybe Season 6)  Or should I just wait and buy them chronologically (I only have Seasons 1 and 2).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chris52579

[2]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 2
    Some you might iss out on but it is really good deal at  $20  I would pick it up.   High Holidays is one of the best episodes you will see in the entire 11 seasons.

D-LinkUK

[3]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 24

VM1138 wrote:
    I'm thinking of buying the final season (which is 20 bucks at Wal-Mart), but I'm one of those people that likes to see things chronologically.  So, if I were to go get Season 11, would I need to have seen the previous seasons? (I don't think I've seen beyond maybe Season 6)  Or should I just wait and buy them chronologically (I only have Seasons 1 and 2).

Like you i'm also one of those people who like to watch TV series by each season but i have to admit i own and have watched all the Frasier seasons up to 8 plus 11 (only 9 & 10 to get ), i think it was the temptation to watch season 11 as i missed many of the episodes on UK TV when they aired them over year a few years ago, season 11 has some brilliant and very funny episodes however you have to remember that from the very first episode of season 1 Niles has been lusting after Daphane and though it's common knowledge by season 11 Niles and Daphane are married, therefore you would need to follow the seasons to see how they finally got together.

To be honest and this is only my opinion the best part of Frasier is from season 2 until season 7 inclusive then season 11.