Frasier Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

What do you think happened to Frasier

bmovva

[1]May 10, 2008
    • level: 1
    In the last episode, it seems that either he moves to Chicago, San Fransisco, or gets back with his girlfriend and moves back to Seatle. At of all the possibilities which one do you think happened?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AlyssaR0528

[2]May 11, 2008
    • level: 7
    The behind the scenes footage reveals that they wanted Charlotte to be Frasier's "true love" -- as Daphne was Niles'. (Unfortunately, since Frasier had a habit of thinking many, many women were "the one" I don't know if this came across clearly!) However, I think this implies they wanted audiences to believe that things worked out with Charlotte in Chicago, and the two ended up getting married and sharing a happy life together.

Clefkid

[3]May 15, 2008
    • level: 2
    I'd like to think that Frasier finally found "the one", and that, although it took some time and convincing, Charlotte moves to San Francisco to be with him, and it all ended well with, and for, the Crane boys.

ArthurBranch

[4]May 28, 2008
    • level: 5

There was talk of a new Frasier spin off that would include his new love, but it never happened. would love to see it. Better than 95% of the crap that comes out every year.

I'd frankly love to see them bring back some of the older shows.

Clefkid

[5]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 2
    I would like to see (at least) an hour special - soon - that gives an update... how is Niles handling fatherhood... how are Martin and Ronni (sp?) getting on? And naturally, I'd love to see what happened to Frasier and Charlotte, since we last saw him on a plane heading for Chicago in search of her. Now, Re: that news show he and Patricia Heaton (Debra on "Everybody Loves Raymond") did... is it still on? It might have worked with better writing and a stronger cast (Kelsey and Patricia were the strength of that show). The rest of the cast was weak (unlike the ensembles on "Frasier" or "...Raymond), and coupled with the weak writing, the show was difficult to watch. Ouch.
    Edited on 06/19/2008 10:48pm

PiperPrueLover4

[6]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 18
    That show was called Back to You and it did get cancelled. I disagree about the writing, I thought that was fairly strong. I think it was the ensemble, as you said, that was weak. And then adding to that weakness was the fact that one of them left the show and they recast Chuck and Kelly's daughter. It never had a chance.

As for Frasier, I'd like to think that he turned the plane around and went back to Seattle to his apartment and lived the rest of his life there. I hate it when shows end with the characters parting ways.

DHPLover

[7]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 7
    I would also like to think that he'd found the one and that the character lived happily ever after. However Frasier being Frasier he probably found some way to knauls it all up

eimajamie

[8]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    He ended up with Charlotte. End of