Frasier Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

whats your favorite season or episode

melindajo2000

[1]Nov 10, 2008
    • level: 1

Hi, I am new here! My absolute favorite season is the ninth one. I loved the episode where they dressed up as their heroes. How cute was Niles when he dressed up as Martin. And I loved it when he got drunk. I thought it was really funny when He and Daphne who was dressed as Elton were kissing and Martin told them to knock it off.

I thought the Frasier episode where he went on vacation and faced his exes was really great. As much as I love Niles and Daphne, it was great to see an episode all about Frasier. I loved how it had him facing his demons, this episode had a lot of insight into his character.

The bla- boy episode where Frasier threw Martin's chair off the balcony was hillarious. To me, that was the funniest episode of the series. I love whenever Martin is mad at someone. Later in this season he gets mad at Mrs. Moon which is pretty funny too.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvownsLEXIE

[2]Dec 1, 2008
    • level: 21
    My favorite seasons are two, seven, and nine. But there are so many good episodes in every season that it is hard to pick a favorite!

gguirao

[3]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 23
    My favorite episode is "The Seal Who Came to Dinner". Other close calls are "Don Juan in Hell (2)", "The Innkeepers", and "To Kill a Talking Bird".
    Edited on 07/01/2009 2:34am

mp34mp

[4]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 16
    1st season. It was the most diverse and didn't have a plot that dragged on all season long. Unless a show is a late bloomer like "Seinfeld", the 1st season is always the best.

eimajamie

[5]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 9
    I have to agree the ninth one is the best, I don't ususally like the first season of comedies as much as some of the later ones, because take Friends for example, I think they were at their best in Season 3.
    But that's just my opinion. What I love about Frasier is that even after 9+ seasons it's still as funny and original as it when it started out, whereas most shows start to lose their sparkle before too long. (Again, IMO)

CriticalChoice

[6]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 1

My favorite episode is where the almost impossible happened..Niles and Lilith in bed together.

MireMaistin

[7]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 2

Season 10 was the funniest but seasons 1 & 9 had the best content.

As for the episode, I don't think I could pick just one.

stellarchick86

[8]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 32
    Mine goes something like 6, 7, 2, 3, 11, 4, 5, 9, 10, 1, 8 but it could always change (except for the first 5 and the last 1. Its the ones in the middle that can vary).

damanray

[9]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 9

My favourite season is the second season. The amount of 'Special Episode's' surpassed any other season. There's Daphne's Room, The innkeepers, The matchmaker, an affair to forget, the Club, the candidate, seat of Power, agents in America, Dark Victory. All season 2