Frasier

I'm Listening

Aired Unknown Oct 28, 2003 on NBC

Well, it is starting to look like this show should be renamed Martin (oh wait, there's already a show with that name) as Frasier was the goofy supporting character getting into wacky predicaments tonight and Martin Crane was the main star facing relationship trouble with Ronee. I am not opposed to this romance, it is interesting, but the fact that this is the major arc for the final season of the classic show has to be disappointing. This is something that should have been done in Season 4 or 5, not Season 11 when all eyes are on the program.
  • Eavesdropper.

Another episode full of accidental situations brings us a load of laughs as Frasier keeps accidentally eavesdropping on other people's conversations and hearing a key information at it.

Probably the best scene in the entire episode was at Nervosa when Martin forced Roz to pretend to be his made up date Sheila, and everyone had to go along with it. Meanwhile, Frasier's attitude while eavesdropping was just hilarious. I knew he would try to hide each time, and it was funny when he was found out. I would have loved it if Martin and Ronnee saw Frasier in the back of the car at the end. Also, Roz was pretty great with her date stuff as well.
  • Frasier keeps overhearing things that get him in trouble.

This episode was one of my favorites. I love the episodes were Frasier is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. One of my favorite parts of the episode are Martin getting mad at Frasier, I love the scenes with them fighting they're always funny. The episode title fits so well with the episode, even thinks Frasiers eavesdropping. Poor Frasier. The ending was great with Frasier ending up in Ronee's car with her and Martin. One of the great episodes of Frasier's final season. I found that the last season of Frasier was great but this episode stood out as one of the better ones.
  • Frasier overhears Ronee making a date with another man.

Frasier overhears Ronee making a date with another man, and Martin calls Frasier a chronic eavesdropper, but when he sees Ronee with said man he pretends that Roz is his date named Shelia, and everything goes well until Roz who still thinks she's playing the part of Shelia shows Ronee the door.

I like how Frasier keep getting himself in a predicament, when he keep over hearing Ronee and Martin talking, and Martin stating that Frasier has a problem, and the situation that he got into in the back of Ronee's car when her and Martin talked about where their relationship was headed.