Frasier

Love Bites Dog

Aired Unknown Sep 24, 1996 on NBC

• One of the funniest half hours that I have ever seen in my life.

Roz sets up Frasier with a friend of hers who is a professional golfer. Frasier can't wait to go out with her, until Bulldog steals her away right under his nose. One of the funniest episodes I have ever seen because of its great humor, and Frasier having to cover Bulldog's show was so hilarious I almost wet myself. IN the end this episode should be seen by every person who loves comedy, and has trouble with finding the right person in the world to be there soul mate. This is without a doubt a series classic. Give it a watch.
  • Bulldog steals a girl that Roz set up for Frasier.

Roz sets up Frasier to meet her attractive friend, Sharon who is a pro golfer on a blind date, and Frasier is egger to meet her, but Bulldog comes along and steals her away from Frasier.

After she dumps bulldog, Frasier trys to bring him to his senses buy taking not as a therapist, but just a guy, and it seems to work.

Martin has problems of his own when Daphne accidentally burns his favorite pair of shoes, and while trying to find a lace that sells them has a hilarious confrontation with a homeless man.

Another classic Frasier episode, Bulldog finally gets the shaft after dumping so many women, and the bit with Martin and the homeless guy was priceless.
  • love bites dog

Frasier going crazy and acting like a "guy" was one of the better moments this show had during the fourth season. This was when Frasier was just starting to find its voice on TV, and what a voice it turned out to be.

A memorable episode here, and a funny one for sure. I am not a fan of the Bulldog character, but they did a good job here tonight of having the other characters play off him.

Definitely an episode that you should check out when it reairs on TV, which should not be difficult to find the way this show is syndicated.