Frasier

Rdwrer

Aired Unknown Jan 06, 2000 on NBC

• I just love this episode!

This is one of all my time favorite episodes of Frasier. Frasier and Niles initially prepare themselves to celebrate New Year's Eve at a restaurant but it fires itself, so they are convince by Martin to go in an RV with the plates "Rdwrer" in order to get to the party in time. Niles gets crazy and when they go up to dinner, Niles gets himself in the wrong one and a lot of trouble ensues, from believing that the other couple are killers to a police officer that Martin accidentally insults. As a result, this episodes turns out into one of Frasier's finest and most entertaining episodes, and it was because of this episode that I decide to give it a try to this show. I like this episode, because it did not explore mainly the show's objective, but it is something completely different about a travel around the country. Really, really good episode!
  • One of the best episodes of Frasier ever!

This is one of the coolest episodes ever of Frasier that I have ever watched, Frasier believes that his New Year was boring and begins to tell his friend about it, their restaurant gets fired up, so Frasier, Niles, and Martin decide to go to a San Francisco party by an RV, and well a lot of trouble brewed when Niles ends up in the wrong RV and later a lot of trouble is cause, but in the end they are able to celebrate New Year properly.