Frasier

NBC (ended 2004)

millerem99

Frasier Fan Reviews (143)

• Absolutely Genius!!

I was out of country when the series was showing so I didn't get to watch at the time of airing. I started watching in 2002 and have collected ALL seasons on DVD. I have watched them hundreds of times since and am watching as I write. (Niles is trying to fly the kite...) The writing is absolutely genius. Frasier just cant win for losing in just about everything he does and the constant competition between him and Niles promises hilarious outcomes. Daphne's psychic ability and Martin's impersonation of her English accent is sure to entertain. Another genius idea: Maris. Completely allowed the viewer to see her "their" way. The numerous stars of today are seen in their in their debuts. Teri Hatcher, Teri Polo, Marsha Mason, Sela Ward, Jean Smart, Dr. Phil, Anthony Lapaglia (Without a Trace), Shannon Tweed (Honey Snow), Laura Linney, and a long list of others. As a matter of fact, even Cuddy, Lisa Edelstein(from House) was on the show and is recommended to all House fans. My favorites episodes are: Niles and Daphne dancing the Tango, the cabin (total vaudeville) with Nguy, the French chef and skier, Frasier trying to help Bebe quit smoking so she can marry Big Willie - love when she explains why she loves to smoke - classic.
LIFE