Frasier

Star Mitzvah

Aired Unknown Nov 05, 2002 on NBC

• Bar mitzvah.

Another one in a series of somewhat refreshed Frasier episodes brings us Freddie's bar mitzvah. For me personally, any episode with Lillith is always quite amazing. Her presence, or shall we say "cold presence," makes way for such funny lines and great scenes that it's hard not to laugh.

I loved each aspect of the episode; starting with how Freddie invited the whole world just to get presents, that little sign of jealousy Daphne had when she learned Niles had slept with Lillith years ago, and that little kid that kept making comments during the bar mitzvah.

Moving on to the best parts of the episode, I was laughing like crazy when both Lillith and Frasier delivered their speeches at the bar mitzvah, and especially when Frasier spoke in Klingon after Noel got his revenge for Frasier's mistake.

And of course, who could forget Martin's camera which made me laugh every single time he used it. It's too funny for words.
  • Freddie has his Bar Mitzvah.

To make the event more special Frasier tends to learn the blessing in Hebrew, so he enlists Noels help, but only if he can get him Scott Bakula's autograph but when Frasier fails Noel gets revenge by teaching Frasier the blessing in Klingon.

Frasier ends up giving the blessing in Klingon, with hilarious results, but Freddie is touched when he finds out what it meant.

I cracked up during this whole episode, every time Martin used his big camera the expression on the person's face when he took their picture was great, I like that they shown the pictures the camera has taken during the credits, some of them looked plain freaky.