Frasier

The First Temptation of Daphne

Aired Unknown Oct 02, 2001 on NBC

• Poor Daphne, she is feeling jealousy for the first time with Niles and she doesn't know what to do.

I posted a video on youtube about this very episode check it out its call "Sweet Niles". It shows my feelings about this episode. The main story with Niles and Daphne is great. The side story is one of the greatest Frasier and Martin moments. You can't help but laugh at those two from the moment the episode starts to the end and everthing in between.
    ... Frasier: I think it's coming from in here. Niles: What?
    Frasier: Dad has brought home a cricket! Niles: A cricket?! Get behind me, Daphne.
    ...
    Frasier: Then what? We get an owl to eat the gecko?! Then we get a tiger to eat the owl? What eats the tiger, Dad, tell me that!
    ...
    Martin: There might be another cricket.
    Frasier: There might be more than one.

... Niles: Because this time it's different. Our love is different. It's not based on somebody's expectations or... or anything I'm supposed to be. When I was with Maris, or with Mel, I found myself thinking about you. Going about my day or even when I was in a session, I found myself thinking about you. Well, now we're together. I find myself thinking about you. It's not going to stop.... I'm still mad at you.