Frasier

The Ring Cycle

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 24, 2002 on NBC

• "Ring Cycle" one of my all time favorite episodes. I was so very thrilled when Daphne and Niles finally got married. It would frustrate me a little bit in previous episodes when Niles could never really express his feelings for Daphne.

"Ring Cycle" finally Daphne and Niles get married. But they have to keep it a secret which makes for more amusement. I found that all the Frasier espisodes were quite funny. And although I really enjoyed this particular one, it's not the ONLY favorite episode. It's very difficult to chose. I really hate that this show is no longer in production. Right now I'm watching all the reruns on the LifeTime Channel for Women.

I only started watching this show THIS YEAR!!! And I never watched Cheers, so I didn't realize how funny the Frasier character was. I don't remember why I even started watching the show??

Also I saw another Star Trek:TNG alumni; Saul Rubinek (Donny). He portrayed a galactic rouge collecting artifacts throughout the galaxy. Alas he came across DATA
    the highly valuable android from the Enterprise. He steals
    Data by pretending that he was destroyed in an explosion aboard his shuttlecraft.