Frasier

The Ski Lodge

Aired Unknown Feb 24, 1998 on NBC

• On a trip to a ski lodge, Frasier and the gang get tangled up in a huge web of confusion and mixed signals with hilarious results.

This is by far my favorite episode of "Frasier". I'm a huge fan of the show and have seen every episode from all 11 seasons, and I can honestly say that "The Ski Lodge" is bar none the funniest, most well written episode of the bunch.

At a ski lodge, Martin is hard of hearing. While having conversations with everyone, he gets all of his information mixed up.

First off we have Frasier, who tries to get some action with Daphne's slutty friend. There's Niles, who's trying to win Daphne's heart. We have Daphne, who is interested in a ski instructor named Guy (pronounced "Gee").......and in turn, that same ski instructor has a thing for Niles!

With an ensemble that big, the writing flowed with sheer perfection. No character skipped a beat, and the end was a hilarious result. I don't remember when I laughed harder.
  • One of the best episodes.

At a ski lodge, a very nice one at that. Martin's bad ears cause people with lust, to think someone likes them. When the other person, does not want them. Guy wants Niles, Niles wants Daphne, Frasier wants Annie, Annie, wants Niles and so on. This is what makes this a classic episode.
  • Wacky, Zanny, and not to mention hilarious...

The Crane household and Daphne's good friend Annie take a weekend trip to a ski lodge, leading to romantic misunderstandings. Including the gang's gay ski instructor taking a liking to Niles, and of course many more. This episode was hilarious on how everyone was in the wrong bed thinking it was their lover. This episode was without a doubt wacky and zanny. If you are looking for the best of Frasier this would without a doubt be one of the episodes that you would want to watch. This episode is worthy of a great review and it is one of the best episodes in the show's history...