Freakazoid!

Candle Jack / Toby Danger in Doomsday Bet / The Lobe

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Sep 16, 1995 on The WB

• Just like the first episode, it still isn't what I really remember from my childhood. It was still alright though.

I have just started to re-watch the Freakazoid series becuase it has been many of years since i have seen it on tv. I haven't been too impressed with the series but I do enjoy it. It isn't as cool as I remember it to be but I will continue to watch each episode in hopes of finding the epicness that I found in it from years ago. This episode wasn't too bad. I did not enjoy the Johnny Quest paradoy becuase it was just boring. I liked all of the parts with Freakazoid though. Freakazoid can be super funny and the art and comedy is so much like the Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, and Batman the Animated Series. If you like Freakazoid alot then check this out, it was rather humorous in a spot or two. Until I watch episode three, farewell!
  • I got to say that Freakazoid is the greates cartoon series Steven Spielberg is a genius . I think he should make more Freakazoid episodes .

My name is Sean O'Casey Solomon 19 year old male and I live in Hope Mills , NC and I just wanted to say that Freakazoid is the best show ever!!!! An Frekazoid is the most awesome show in the history of the planet an should be brought back to TV an all the Freakazoid fans out there would more then likely agree with me on that subject Frekazoid rules . An for all those who think it sucks than I don't care what the haters say , because they are just jelious of the Freakazoid .

Sincerely , Sean Solomon

Hope Mills , NC
  • One of my favorite episodes.

Its possibly one of the best episodes. I really like the Scream-O-Vision thing. I also think Candle Jack is funny. I like the echo effect of his voice. Plus i like some of his lines.

Steff,"What are you planning on doing with us?"

Candle Jack,"I don't know. I've never gotten so many at once before. Not a very bright group are you."

Steff,"What do you mean by that?!"

Candle Jack, "O, nothing."
  • One of the funniest episodes of the series

This episode is one of my favorites. Once you get past the mildy amusinf Candle Jack segment (which was funnier when the Candyman movies were more recent), you are treated to the funniest spoof of Jonny Quest I've ever seen (not to mention the only spoof of Jonny Quest I've ever seen)

"This flying island is really neat, Doc."
    "Let me throw a barrel at it!"
    And when Dash O' Pepper dives out the window only to land next to the pool...are some of my favorite parts

Tack on the end the first appearance of The Lobe and this ep is a must-watch!