Freakazoid!

The Freakazoid

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Sep 14, 1996 on The WB

• Freak's really in a pickle this time.

Instead of having a happy birthday, Freak's got to do everything anyone tells him to! From the Queen to the Mask, Freak's been helping everyone and their grandma with their requests. But while Freak is having a talk with the Huntsman, we learn that all the other heros are having a conference on some moon... But the Huntsman doesn't know which one, so he couldn't join! But after that, we see the Lobe come in, and do the unthinkable- dance the hokey-pokey! After that, he gives freakazoid a mysterious gift... Freakazoid carefully opens it, only to discover that's it's really....
    A food dehydrator.
    We soon find out that the reason the Lobe came is so that he could give Freak his requests: that he would be left alone. That means Freakazoid can't meddle in any of his plans! The Lobe is left to terrorize the city, and Freak must discover that the answer to his problems is in the very codebook which started everything.

This episode was well written, with great humor and musical numbers. The only thing bad about it is the large ammount of "Why didn't he do this instead of that?"s.