TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Freaks and Geeks Forums

NBC (ended 2000)

Had it continued...

dariosss

[41]Apr 23, 2010
    • level: 12
    okey, it's been a long time since anyone said anything, but still i wanna say what i wanted to see!

if anyone sees this, feel free to answer.

i would have love to see:

- Nick and Lindsay finally getting some closure.

-Kim and Daniel breaking up so that Lindsay can have her try with Daniel, and seeing how that affects to the dynamics of the freaks.

- Some graduations!

- The Weir Family evolution

- Of course, Neil dating someone.

- Neil finally accepting that Bill made out with Vicky and how that turns out.

- remember maureen? Maybe one of the geeks could have dated her. lol

- Ken and Amy. Loved that relationship.

- Seeing new dynamics within the freaks. In the last chapter everyone seemed to have taken different roads.

-The shweiber family problems..

- Maybe some new people at school, like threatening the freaks or something

- Sam being more respected after dumping cindy

okey , that's a lot of stuff
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Orlando-GOL

[42]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 17
    After watching the complete series (chlip, chlip), I really don't care in what direction it would go. If it just GO then I would be so happy!! This show is sooo great. *____*

pudgebyrd722

[43]Jul 15, 2011
    • level: 51
    I would of liked Nick and Lindsay to start dating again. Maybe one of the geeks to start dating Maureen, the new girl. Even Bill with a secret relationship with Vicki.

geeksandfreaks

[44]Jan 5, 2013
    • level: 1

I agree, Nick was shown a little too much. But had the show continued on, I definitely would've liked to see what happened with Neal's family after their father was caught cheating by both of his sons. Also, I would've liked to see Ken's process of finding himself more. Sure, there was one episode where he was kind of questioning his sexuality, but I wish it would go further than that because Ken was a good character who actually stayed true to himself in the end. Another thing i would've been interested in is the difference between the old and new Daniel, had he been hanging out with the geeks more often, maybe they could've done a little bit with that.