Freaks and Geeks

NBC (ended 2000)

RoryJamesSaywer

Freaks and Geeks Fan Reviews (90)

• One of the best TV series of all time!

I was born in '85 so I never got to experience the 70's unfortunately, but my parents never grew up since the 70's. So with them I was able to understand this show and absolutely loved it.

Freaks and Geeks is a story with really two main characters, Lindsay and Sam, who are brother and sister. Sam is a "geek" with his two friends Neil and Bill, who are absolutely hilarious and trust me you won't stop laughing. Then there is Lindsay, who seems lost being in high school, and starts to hang out with the "freaks" who do drugs, drink, listen to rock, and go against pretty much everything her family believes.

The acting is incredible and so believable. The music is the best part of the whole show. Styx, Zep, Rush, Van Halen, The Grateful Dead, and a lot more. I own to Season 1 box set and I make my friends watch it and now they realize how great of a show it is, but it sucks it's canceled. Even though it is canceled I will never stop watching my Season 1 of Freaks and Geeks and everyone should watch this show!!