Freaks and Geeks

NBC (ended 2000)

RoryJamesSaywer

Freaks and Geeks Fan Reviews (90)

• I grew up in the wrong era. Forget the 90's its all about the 80's

When i first heard about this show it was airing on comedy central. I checked it out and i was not a fan. It felt like i was watching nick at nite again. I grew up in the 90's so it was hard for me to relate to this and thats the best part of this show, seeing yourself in some of the freaks and geeks. Now im 18 and out of highschool. I have been looking into all of Judd apatows movies and in the middle of his imdb page was freaks and geeks. Everything judd has done I have been a fan of. So i decided to revisit this show. Glad i did. I watched episode 1 at a friends house and as soon as the credits rolled i went out to buy the DVD. I may not be able to relate to this as much as my parents but no matter when you grew up, every highschool has freaks and geeks. I've had my geeky days. Ive had my freaky days. I love this show just for the fact that each character on the show is like one of my friends in real life. Seth rogans character reminds me of my friend robby, doesnt talk much but always has an oppinion. I can do that with each character. I relate to the chacters even though I grew up in the 90's. There will always be freaks and geeks. This show is perfect. I can pop it in my dvd player any day and I am automatically in a good mood. I held off on watching the last episode for about a month because I always wanted to have something to look forward to. This did not get the views it deserved because it did not get the air time it deserved. Buy the DVD. You won't regret it.