Freaks and Geeks

NBC (ended 2000)

RoryJamesSaywer

Freaks and Geeks Fan Reviews (90)

• It makes me angry that this show was canceled. It was and is brilliant!

It makes me angry that this show was canceled. It was and is brilliant! Each episode was written well and kept me anticipating what would happen next. In the 18 episodes that made up freaks and geeks there were twists and turns a long the way. It depicted what high school was and is really like. It was geeky and funny, but not cheesy and lame. It made me smile and feel light hearted. The characters developed over the short time and it would have been fantastic to have seen them develop more. To see what eventually happened to Lindsey and Nick. Would they eventually realise that they are in love with each other? Would Lindsey stay in school? It was great seeing Daniel and Kim finally happy. Kim with Lindsey going for a trip out of town, and Daniel with the geeks playing a game with people who he could be himself around. That goes with Sam, Bill and Neil. It was great seeing them happy. They were finally cool and they didn't have to pretend to be someone else to do it. Fantastic show! I wish this show had not been canceled.