Freaks and Geeks

NBC (ended 2000)

RoryJamesSaywer

Freaks and Geeks Fan Reviews (92)

• Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, James Franco and co in their early days.

Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, James Franco and co in their early days. This is without a doubt the show that made them. It`s a teen show but not just another one, I think many things makes it way better that the others. The cast very very talented. Most of the leads, the supporting cast and also the guests (Ben Stiller appears in one) are great. The stories are pretty good(brings some good ole memories) with some great characters (except perhaps Sam Weir who is beyond annoying). The show centers around Linda Weir played but the talented Linda Cardellini. Judd Apatow is the producer. It`s great that now that he is one of the leading producers of the comedy genre, he still works with some of the cast of Freaks and Geeks(The movie Knock up is literally a reunion).The show also had a great soundtrack. I`ll never forget the finale as it got me into the Grateful Dead who without a shout of a doubt is one of the best band ever.
    Freaks and geeks got canceled after a season as it was against who want to be millionaire. That`s another win for the reality/game shows over good TV.