Fred: The Movie

Nickelodeon (TV Movie 2010)

Fred: The Movie Fan Reviews (11)

2.7
  • This movie was an utter mess

What else can I say about this movie that I haven't said about the TV show? It sucks. It's an utter waste of sound and film.

Fred Figglehorn is as funny as the Annoying Orange.
  • Horrible Movie!

Nickelodeon! Why do you make from a YouTube Star a Movie and a TV Show? This Movie was Garbage! And freds voice is Terrible!
  • Something's not right

In the show summary, if Fred is a six year old, why is he a grown teenager? He looks like a teenager. Six year olds is the age of the child. Acting Fred like a six year old is so weird and awkward! There people have degrees, and this is the best they can do?
  • Drop dead Fred

One look upon seeing Fred: The Movie had me constantly asking one thing. Why was this ever made and who would be interested into this garbage? OK that's two but that's not the point. The point is that Fred is an idiot who didn't need a movie at all and is a blight upon Youtube. Going into it, I knew it was going to suck, but I really tried to find a positive thing, but not a single positive thing was good in this movie. In Fred: The Movie (I still can't believe he has a movie) it centers around Fred trying to get into a party for this girl, but is constantly foiled by his bully, named Kevin. Fred tries to do everything to get in, but all his ideas fail. So he gets his camping gear and goes to the city. That's really the plot, Fred wants to get into a party, but can't due to Kevin keeping him out. Has Fred ever heard of calling the police at all?! He could have called them, tell a little lie about Kevin like he was a threat and was stalking the girl in the party or something and got him arrested, he goes to the party, end of movie. But for the sake of plot, Fred doesn't think that at all. None of the actors in this movie can act at all. Jennette McCurdy is the only passable actress in this move, but that's not saying much. Fred has obviously never taken acting courses and must have turned down the request for an acting coach, for he is one the most annoying and baddest actor I have ever seen. He is WAY too over the top, and hearing that voice of his is like a chipmunk, except he was drinking 17 cups of caffeinated coffee. To say he is one of the worst actors ever is an understatement. The movie is just constant fillers of Fred being, well Fred, and the main story barely moves at all. Toward the end, Fred comes home and Kevin is waiting for him. Wait a minute? Kevin really has been waiting to get after Fred for God knows how long. Does he have nothing better to do? Kevin gives Fred a hard time, and embarrasses him in front of everyone. Fred and a girl then play a trick by saying he is having a really great party and the people are not invited. How does that make sense? Well the girl form the party, Judy, then respects him and they all live happily ever after. There is really nothing to say about this movie, other than to say to stay away from this movie. It's a disturbing, unfunny film that has no idea what it's trying to be. Is it a comedy or a romance? That is a good question that will never be answered. The plot's makes no sense and is all over the place, the acting is horrible, and it is not funny, like Fred. What's even worse is that there is apparently a sequel in production. I hope that project is scrapped and Fred is never allowed to do another movie, Fred, word of advice for you. Do not ever, ever, ever, EVER do another movie again as long as you live. Do not even think or glance at this movie at all.
  • This didn't deserve a movie in the first place

Let alone two other movies and a TV show.

I don't even understand what the plot was. Fred tries to get Judy's affections by not inviting Kevin to a party??

I mean, I never liked the web-series to begin with. This movie drags on forever, has NO funny scenes, and doesn't even have enough of a plot to review. The characters are dull. the plot is awful.

Nick, what little ounce of respect I had for you is GONE after watching this.
  • I lost all hope on our future generation of Nickelodoen

A dismal, horrendous, obnoxious, unbearable 16 year old kid who have a rare mental disorder and want to impress some imaginary girlfriend.

The story start by Fred coming from school, stalking a blonde British girl Judy that he had a crush on. He went to meet her but he can't get pass Kevin because he a wuss of facing against him. he heard about Judy moved so he packed up and find her and ending up not being invited. so he start his own imaginary party full of dolls, Mahicans, and Jennette.

All in all, it a stupid movie produced by a stupid you tube star who can't act at all.

This movie is pitiful and advise you to stay 20 feet from this abomination of a movie.
  • wtf nick?

how the hell did this little douche get his own movie? ever since fred has been on ICarly, they made him 10x more popular. F*ck you icarly! the movie was not funny at all, it was bland, stupid, unfunny, and horribly written. i mean, fred out in the world looking for judy!? that has got to be one of the worst plots i have ever heard. and WTF a singing deer!? NO! no sing deer unless it's bambi, bambi was cool! well, at least better than this crap. then he got another movie, it was just as bad as his 1st! then he gets a show!? *facepalm* nick has become sooo unoriginal. and whats worse, guess what he gets, i want you to take a guess.... ANOTHER F*CKING MOVIE!!!! god how many more fred movies are there going to be!?

Overall Rating: *point's gun to head.*
  • I was too harsh on my recent review here. My review got deleted.

I'm going to be a less harsh ranting person here, so here's the rant, why did this even got on tv? He has a horrible series with him screaming around with voice effects! Why is this liked by the mainstream? Oh. 12 year old below, boys and girls likes Fred. Most of the matured people don't. And the one who thinks. This movie, for me, is an obvious complete garbage. He's just like Justin Bieber. If you don't want your ears getting pierced by the decibels produced by his voice, don't watch this.
  • Fred: the Doo-vie

This shouldn't even be called a movie. This isn't even worth a glance at. The previews practically gave away the entire thing, and what did all three have in common? Fred's ANNOYING chipmunk voice cranked up to--I'd say, 12 maybe?-and horrible actors. Jeanette sucks in iCarky, and she sounds wooden here, as if knowing she and everyone else with a semi-decent paycheck would be swallowed up by the chipmunk-voiced monster. Alvin and the Chipmunks made the chipmunk voice adorable. Fred Figglehorn does not. He only warbles throughout the plotless movie, making it even worse of a sit-in movie than it already was. Did I mention it was plotless? Fred. Bully. City. Camp gear. Dance. Girl. Happy Fred. That's literally it, in six words. Don't waste your time.
  • I guess if you like Fred then you might like this. Otherwise don't waste your time.

Two hours worth of over the top helium inhaling Fred would be enough to give anyone a migraine. Jennette McCurdy is the only thing this movie has going for it. Don't quit iCarly anytime soon Jennete. Fred spends the entire movie pining away for the superficial girl of his dreams. McCurdy plays Bertha, Fred's friend and possible future love interest. Lets just hope this isn't the pilot for a future Fred series. At least for now, the only people watching Fred are his fans who choose to look him up online. Fred TV would beam this into your homes whether you like it or not. So do yourself a favor and pass on Fred The Movie to assure it remains just another failed movie one shot.
  • it stupid

So after fred become an internet sansation on you tube. nickalodeon tought that the only way to compete with disney channel was to make a movie out of him. so what did they do make a fred movie. Okay first of fred is just you tube user can he even act? no! once i heard of this movie i could tell how much nick was desprite to get from disney. so the movie begans with fred. like always his character is a complete nut jab kid with a squiky voice. he has a bully named kievin who pikes on him on a daily bases and a drunk mom who abuses him on a daily bases. fred pretty mutch dose a buntch of dumb stuff on a daily bases. then he decides to go meet judy. but kevin his bully is in the way of her house. so fred finding it hard to get to her house with kevin in the way fred tries every way possible to get to judys house and to get pass kevin. but all his planes back fire. he decides to get his camping gear and leave. and go through the city instead. so thats the plot of this movie. fred going to someones house but cant beacuse his enime is in the way so goes through the city that has got to be the most lamest plot ever i dont care if this movie isnt ment to be taken serisly atleast make a plot that makes scence. the movie is just nothing more than a couple of filler sceans. it really pisses me off cuz of frred i.q. i know its just his character but cmon making a charcter stupid is one thing. but maing it so that its a caracter that has nothing else better to do with his life so goes and annoy people. serisly nick what is up. were tired of watching stupid shows that have know plot and only focus on a stupid off the walls character. well i know i went off topic so lets get back to the fred movie. after fred arrives home he goes to judys party. it turns kevin is there to give fred a hard time. kevin embares fred in front of everyone. fred and some girl played by jennet mcurdy decide to trick everyone into thinking fred is having n awsome party. thay upload it on this fictional website called blue tube. fred goes around telling everyone that there disenvited to his party by giving them notes that say there dis envited....ok?. so fred some how gets respect from everyone of his neibors including judy his true love. fred makes freinds with her and they all live happly ever after. the end. this movie made know scence the charcters were clueless the jokes were idiotic in way that makes your ears puke. the plots lame. this movie was ovverated un inspired and unorginal. a poor failed atemt to compete with disney channel. but if your a fred fan yall enjoy the movie and yall hate this reivew.