Fred's head Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on TELETOONBetween Seasons

Fred's Head Clips on Teletoon's Video Tab.

timgueguen

[1]May 12, 2009
    • level: 13

Although it's not listed on the June schedule I'm a bit more convinced that we'll see at least another run of season one on Teletoon since their video section has some clips up from the show. Maybe they'll slip it in during the summer, although I'd guess it will probably turn up at some stupid time like 5 AM Eastern.

http://www.teletoon.com/teletoon3/teletoon.php?language=En&func=php|templates/video.php|0&xVar=

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aandrewt_7

[2]May 14, 2009
    • level: 7
    Things just keep getting better and better for Fred's Head. It seems to have been miraculously revitalized after being pushed to the brink of cancellation. I feel pretty good about the show coming back, because why else would they feature videos of it on Teletoon?

HankL

[3]May 15, 2009
    • level: 18

Just an FYI: If you're outside the US, you'll be unable to view video on Teletoon unless you have an IP scrambler. Teletoon set up geographic internet fences on its videos to protect shows such as Total Drama Action from being leaked out prior to their release in the United States. However, if you're in the US AND have a grey market Canadian Satellite Dish like me, it's no worries!

aandrewt_7

[4]May 15, 2009

I dont understand that. Teletoon is a 100% CANADIAN network however, you have to be in the US, who doesnt even have the channel, to watch its programming? That's outrageous, the same can be said for channels like much music (Canada's MTV). Anyway Hank, do you think these clips mean something? or are they just old clips that ended up there?

CrystalCoconut

[5]May 16, 2009
    • level: 11
    HankL wrote:

Just an FYI: If you're outside the US, you'll be unable to view video on Teletoon unless you have an IP scrambler. Teletoon set up geographic internet fences on its videos to protect shows such as Total Drama Action from being leaked out prior to their release in the United States. However, if you're in the US AND have a grey market Canadian Satellite Dish like me, it's no worries!

Where can I get this canadian IP scrambler?

HankL

[6]May 17, 2009
    • level: 18

I don't have an IP scrambler. I have a satellite dish for StarChoice (a/k/a Shaw Satellite Cable) that is set up through the address of a friend of mine in Vancouver but is in my house in the US. As a result, I get Teletoon. However, Teletoon will not let anyone with an IP outside Canada to watch any videos they have on the site due to Copyright restrictions and due to trying to prevent episodes of TDA getting leaked out before they air on Cartoon Network in the US.

As for the episodes showing back up on Teletoon after they'd been dropped--definite good sign in my opinion. Teletoon must be preparing to re-air the first season in the hopes of a 2nd season coming on.

aandrewt_7

[7]May 18, 2009
    Oh, That makes sence now. Hank, You made it sound like You needed to be in the US to watch stuff on Teletoon.com, But I get it now. Anyway, Yeah I think its pretty safe to say that season one is coming back for another run on teletoon. What other explanation is there for the mysterious appearence of Fred's head clips after it had been pulled? Now it's just a matter of when they do it. and what timeslot it'll be in. I'm personally hoping for the sunday @ 8:00 spot again, that seemed most reasonable.

CrystalCoconut

[8]Aug 1, 2009
    I got past the geo-fence yay!

aandrewt_7

[9]Aug 3, 2009
    What for? just watch it on youtube

CrystalCoconut

[10]Aug 4, 2009
    I dont think Fred's Head on Teletoon Video means much.
    Flapjack is there and it has been confirmed to be cancelled.

aandrewt_7

[11]Aug 9, 2009
    Yeah but Flapjack got flat-out cancelled. Freds Head still has a chance. It's more likely to be an editing error in the case of a show that is 100% cancelled than one that isnt.

CrystalCoconut

[12]Aug 9, 2009
    aandrewt_7 wrote:
    Yeah but Flapjack got flat-out cancelled. Freds Head still has a chance. It's more likely to be an editing error in the case of a show that is 100% cancelled than one that isnt.

But still teletooon video doesnt really mean anything

aandrewt_7

[13]Sep 21, 2009
    I guess thats true...But we can hope can't we?