Fred's head Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on TELETOONBetween Seasons

SEASON FINALE: "Suprise Sixteen!" airing Sunday, July 6th @ 8:00 PM ET

What do you think will happen with Fred and Annette?

HankL

[1]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 18

Fabienne lets it slip to Fred that a surprise party is being organized for his 16th birthday. He refuses to attend until he finds out Anette is invited. But will Penelope spoil Fred's chance to finally open up to Anette?

HankL

Edited on 07/02/2008 12:38pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aandrewt_7

[2]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    I saw this episode yesterday and It's absolutely amazing. Not only is it one of my All-Time favorites, I'm still trying to decie wheather or not it IS my Favorite episode. somehow putting it at number 2 doesn't seem good enough, but it's still not better than Joy Incarnate, someone help me make the choice!!
    Edited on 08/13/2008 10:29am
    Edited 2 total times.

TorontoDreamer

[3]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 2
    A very satisfying ending to a very satisfying show.

Cannot wait for season two.

ToD

aandrewt_7

[4]Jul 7, 2008

i cant wait eather! i wonder what will happen now that fred and anette are together. and btw does anybody know the name of the song that plays at the very end and during the end credidts of surprise sixteen? kind of rockish? love it.

HankL

[5]Jul 8, 2008

Right now, it is important for us as fans of Fred's Head to let Teletoon know we love the show. It is on the bubble and not guaranteed a second season (this is word from one of the Creators of Fred's Head whom I've gotten to know via an online Networking website.) I have already sent a Snail-Mail letter to Teletoon indicating my love for the show and I would advise any fans of the show to do likewise.

I say use snail mail (US Postal Service/Canada Post) because Emails can be done by spam-bots and aren't taken too seriously by TV networks as a result. Snail mail is much better because someone that takes the time to actually write a letter and mail it is taken A LOT more seriously due to the time involved. This season ender *may have* had the happy ending crafted in the event the show was not renewed--that way all the hard core fans would have a satisfying ending. However, I and the creators of the show are hopeful for another season.

If you have any friends that love the show, please urge them to write and mail a letter to Teletoon so that they know there is a solid core of fans for Fred LeBlanc and his friends. Please send a letter to: Teletoon Head Office Attention: Caroline Tyre (Director of Programming) BCE Place 181 Bay Street P.O. Box 787 Toronto, ON M5J 2T3

One last thing: all the music for Fred's Head is done by the band Les Trois Accords--they are a French Language Rock Band from Canada. Fred's Head has not released a sound track as of yet, though the band does have a Facebook page, just like Fred LeBlanc and Fred's Head have Facebook pages.

Thanks,

HankL (Editor of TV.com's Fred's Head Page)

Edited on 07/08/2008 2:38am

aandrewt_7

[6]Jul 8, 2008

Hey you guys I found the song that i was looking for! For anyone else thats interested its called Youri by Les Trois Accords search it up on youtube. I love how they used a real song in the episode. They've only ever done that twice, three times if you count the opening secuence.

Edited on 07/24/2008 4:24pm
    Edited 2 total times.

timgueguen

[7]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 13

Whatever the fate of the series thanks to the producers and writers for not leaving the Fred/Annette relationship hanging. Its always a shame when a season ending cliffhanger ends up being unresolved because the series was cancelled.

HankL

[8]Jul 20, 2008
    Tim, I am in 100% agreement with you about the Fred and Annette relationship. I hope that thanks to the Canadian Film and Television Board's investment in certain kinds of shows, Fred will get a second season. Even so--sending an EMail via their feedback site and especially sending a snail mail letter to the network will help push it over the bubble and into the fall lineup. I think I'm chanelling Soya Green a bit in this, but I do believe showing the show some love via these channels will help.

aandrewt_7

[9]Jul 20, 2008
    I actually thought they were going to leave it hanging. twice actually. each time only for about 2 seconds. once when anette said "tell me what?" and they walked closer together and stood staring at eachother for a little anfd i thought fred was gonna say something stupid because he wasnt brave enough to say the real thing, and again when anette leaned in and whispered "happy birthday fred" in his ear and i thought that was it. no kiss no nothing but then i was like "wait, she likes him too" and then they kissed and it was a perfect ending to a great episode/ season.oh and I have some great news. the first part of surprise sixteen is posted on youtube. if I were you guys i'd check it out quick before youtube takes it down as they often do with this kind of video.
    Edited on 07/24/2008 1:02pm
    Edited 2 total times.