Free Willy Forums

ABC (ended 1996)

There was a Free Willy TV series?

Miracleman1

[1]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 8

The things you learn by typing in random words into the search engine. For the record, the word that I typed in was the word "Free", and not "Willy".

Anyway, I'd never heard of this show before, but after reading the plot synopsis on the summary page, I kinda wanna check it out. It sounds so incredibly awful that just might be the most awesome thing ever. Sure you can say that about a lot of kid shows when viewed as an adult. But having the kid developing a psychic link to Willy and then going off to wage war against a cyborg who's bent on turning a profit by polluting the world's oceans? That's pure gold, baby!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Animaniacs1990

[2]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 3
    Yes there was, and I loved this show. I loved it as a kid and I still do today.

BenJabituya1989

[3]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 7
    I watched this for the very first time days ago on YouTube. It's actually not that bad of a show. Just not as good as the movies.

serge87

[4]Jan 31, 2010
    • level: 1
    This was an awesome show, I was really into whales, sharks, and fish as a kid. I still have a few episodes and occasionally watch them. I wish I had the series on DVD, but it never has been released, but I have pictures. Great show.