Friday Night Lights

After the Fall

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 04, 2009 on The 101

• Good episode to build for next week....but a let down after the opener.

Well, not sure where to start with this. I'm not sure why Matt was even in this episode...besides keeping Julie involved, his scenes were a waste of time IMO. Tim showing up for coach is a welcome addition, but then he goes from an inspirational help to being drunk at the bar?

I really like Principal Taylor's scene's, she seems to at least have some drama and passion that is viable for the show.

The new girl.....here's hoping she becomes more than just another Tyra. Although after the tow truck incident i have my suspicions.

Landry and the other new girl looks promising. Landry can really explode this year and he has always been fun, but he needs to be more involved.

Overall this episode was a let down to the season opener. It did however build some good story lines for next week. I do have a question though......could we please add the last 15 minutes into the episodes, i WANT and hour of the show not 45 minutes of show and 15 minutes of previews and discussion...ill get that on the dvd when it releases.
TNCK