Friday Night Lights

El Accidente

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 07, 2006 on The 101

• Friday Night Lights continues to be a good show that people need to discover.

The only reason why I won't give this episode a 10 is for the way they handled Voodoo Tatom. It just feels like he instantly went back home to Louisiana. Everything else was just perfect. Matt is torn between being on the football team and his friends that were with him before he became the starting quarterback. That is always a great storyline. I hope Matt doesn't ditch Landry. I didn't think that Jason would be the one to discover the truth about Tim and Lyla but it looks like he has a clue about their relationship now. Tyra's visit with the guidance counselor was done great. Tyra wants to go to California and get away from Dillon. Then there is good ole' Buddy Garrity. His friend was doing the Voodoo Tatom investigation and the team was cleared for "recruiting" him but the situation still fell apart because Voodoo is going back home. This show is much more interesting when things go wrong but I will continue to cheer good things for this team.
LONG