Friday Night Lights

Extended Families

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on The 101

• I completely forgot that they played football at the beginning of this episode because the "drama" was so good.

The Dillon Panthers won and they are moving on in the playoffs. Okay..that's out the way. :D Waverly..we all knew something was going on with her but she didn't have a secret love child, she has depression and mood issues. She was definitely acting different and Smash was experiencing her "highs" but then he finally experienced on of her "lows" at the end of the episode. Jason continues to be an important character on this show and I'm really happy to see that. They didn't just put him in a wheelchair and toss him to the side. Lyla was awesome in this eppy. I really felt for her. It sucks to have someone go away from you and make you feel like they've changed and moved on and that you don't fit in with them anymore. I knew she wasn't going to take the news of that tattoo well. Landry is funny and his attemps to get Tyra's attention are hilarious. The scenes with Tyra and Tami were really great. It's not all Tyra's fault, it's Julie..Julie is growing up and she's testing the waters. It was unfair to blame everything on Tyra like that. I can't wait for the next episode...I can't end this without saying something about Buddy Garrity. Buddy Garrity...worst houseguest EVER!!!