Friday Night Lights Forums

The 101 (ended 2011)

Anything and Everything about Season 3 thread

CaptainHarkness

[61]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 23
    jaffatealc wrote:
    Also I don't get why there isn't more forum discussion about this show. It it one of the best and a lot of lesser shows get talked about a bunch.
    I wonder if ther'll be more official discussion threads now that it is airing on NBC?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yoco007

[62]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 10
    Is NBC gonna air all episodes, and then say about the future of the show?

CaptainHarkness

[63]Jan 19, 2009
    yoco007 wrote:
    Is NBC gonna air all episodes, and then say about the future of the show?
    That's what I'm guessing.

malibuandcoke

[64]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 9
    jaffatealc wrote:
    Also I don't get why there isn't more forum discussion about this show. It it one of the best and a lot of lesser shows get talked about a bunch.
    I totally agree, I absolutely love this show and Im always surprised when there is hardly any discussion on the forum.

DreamCruise

[65]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 13
    I think there will be more posters now that the season has started. My thinking as to why there is not more discussion is that if you've already seen the DirecTV episodes, you've probably already talked about them somewhere else. The NBC site is one where there is constant chat about FNL, but that site is policed so stringently by the mod's it drives posters away. They tell you what you can and can't talk about .........I won't go on about it but the TV.Com site is much more user friendly.

fishysticks55

[66]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 14
    I've watched all the episodes from season 3 (so far) already online. All I can say is WOW. It's amazing. There's a lot of moving episodes, and it totally makes up for that bad storyline on season 2 and much more. For those who waits weekly for a new episode on NBC, it will be worth your while.

justinwestnet

[67]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 17
    Without reading this thread, I am making a prediction....I know Coach leaves for East Dillon or something (stupid spoilers), but I am guessing that Macs heart attack paves the way for JDs personal coach to get the team under the pressure of Mr. McCoy and the boosters, thus outing coach, thus leading to him to take over at the rival school, introducing new players now that the original kids are all moving on, which will culminate in some big time east dillon-dillon showdowns. Thoughts?

Mangomannn

[68]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 2
    Ok... i'm only 8 minutes into the 3rd Season and WTF... WHERE'S THE SMASH??????????? T_T At least Tyra's still there...

malars

[69]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 4
    Does anybody know when S4 starts for us lowly non-DirecTV subscribers?

havan_ironoak

[70]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 19

Just watched the season 2 and season 3 season DVDs back to back and I'm sSTI:: confused... When did SMash injre his knee? We see him healthy but suspended at the end of season 2 and then graduated but recovering from a knee injury in season 3 was there an episode that I missed?

CaptainHarkness

[71]Apr 4, 2010

havan_ironoak wrote:

Just watched the season 2 and season 3 season DVDs back to back and I'm sSTI:: confused... When did SMash injre his knee? We see him healthy but suspended at the end of season 2 and then graduated but recovering from a knee injury in season 3 was there an episode that I missed?

He is supposed to have injured his knee in the playoffs of season 2. I think he was only suspended for the first playoff game or maybe just until the end of the regular season I don't remember but since season 2 didn't really have an end thanks to the Writers' Strike they just explained that he hurt it during the playoffs during a brief flashback in season 3.