Friday Night Lights Forums

The 101 (ended 2011)

Official Episode Discuss for "I Knew You When"

hbktimf24

[21]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 7
    Holy cow i cant believe the way it ended tonight. It was fantastic. I wont spoil it for anyone but...Damn we have a hell of a storyline for the next season....This better get picked up for season 4.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvaddict_10

[22]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 59
    Tonight's NBC premiere was pretty great, I can't wait to see what else is in store for this season.

DreamCruise

[23]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 13

I thought the NBC premiere was fantastic. I've seen most of the episodes shown on DirecTV (don't have it.....thank God a friend does ) and the only difference I noticed was the NBC version seemed to run 30 minutes instead of 60. I guess that's because there were no commercials on DirecTV. I was just getting into the hour, Coach and Smash were playing racquetball and ................it ended. Had forgotten about the scene with the ice cream truck

krussell47

[24]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 12
    Well I see Landry and Tyra or no longer together which seems right. I mean, he only landed her because he killed the guy that attacked her. And Matt has some competition for QB1 which should make things interesting this season. I like Tami as the new principal and sticking it to Buddy about the new jumbo-tron was priceless. Good for her. And I also like that Riggins and Lyla are together. The really seemed good for one another and this should be interesting to watch play out this season since they went public about their feelings for one another at the end of the episode.

Really glad to see the new season start up on NBC finally since I don't have DirectTV.

her68

[25]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 9

I'm glad I found this show. Only a week ago I saw my first episode, and now I've seen season 1 and 2 and part of season 3. I loved this episode. Though it was pretty confusing to me, not being a US-citizen and not too familiar with the high school system. So I really thought that some others then the Smash had gone off to college or whatever. Your explanations helped! The way they handled the move to this new season and went straight down to business, explaining new story lines as they happened was great. I wish this series would be picked up in my country.