Friday Night Lights Forums

The 101 (ended 2011)

Season 5 is the end of Friday Night Lights...

DavidMorris4

[1]Sep 25, 2010
    • level: 1

Just looked this up on DirecTV.

Looks like it premeres Oct. 27th on The 101 Network.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/friday_night_lights/overview

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

goldtop2007

[2]Sep 27, 2010
    • level: 14

Can't wait!Laughing

goldtop2007

[3]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 14

I feel emotional as the final season draws to a close. I just wanted to say how much I love this series. It has been wonderful taking the journey with these characters whom are portrayed with such wisdom. These last few years have been the most difficult of my life and FNL made a difference, by reminding me of the logic of love that is the foundation of everything, how each challenge teaches us something. One of the great spiritual insights in the writing is that life is a struggle, but that going through it with grace, perseverance, love and forgiveness for your fellow man, makes it all worth while. And life is like that.

So thank you for Friday Night Lights - I hope to see something new from the writers, producers and cast soon. God speed!

toughl24

[6]Feb 12, 2011
    first of all i have to say i loved the finale.finally a show that didnt try to end things shocking ppl by throwing in some last minute controversy or misery.the characters had ups and downs but we all love a happy end so i am happy to see this end well for everybody.
    the show has the most amazing acting i have ever seen in a tv show.these characters are so real and believable and even though it's only a show i felt for these ppl like never before for a show.
    i love how this show has never really bought into cliches and always stayed real and true to their concept.
    this was a great show and i just wanted to say thank you to the creators and actors.

toughl24

[7]Feb 13, 2011
    i do wish tho they had shown that last drive all the way to the end with all the reactions by the fans,players and coaching staff.they should have shown it after those final scenes when coach's wife asked him if he was ready to go home.but maybe they can have that on the dvd