Friday Night Lights

Git 'Er Done

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 30, 2006 on The 101

• Def one of the best shows on TV! I haven't had emotions like this since The OC first season.

I just LOVE the premise of this show. Matt Saracen is what keeps me watching. His awkward manner, his nervous tendancies, his aspirations to be great. It just reminds me of myself. That's why I think I love the show so much. It just feels very real. Even the games your sitting there routing Saracen and the team on and booing Voodoo!

Well this time around, doubt encircles the town as to who is going to start. A loss in this game is not going to be allowed. Its either win or have the town destroy the Coaches. In comes Voodoo. A cocky knowitall that thinks hes the whole team, ala Terrell Owens. He protests everything that Coach Taylor wants and hates everything about the town.

But anyone really care about the Tyra storyline?? That was probably the biggest waste of time in the show so far. I don't really care about her or anything surrounding her.

Watching the actual game was the best part of the show. It's a great formula that shows underdog quarterback coming into his position. Voodoo gets shown as a loose cannon that cant truely lead a team if the team doesnt want him as a leader.

I love this show and cant WAIT for the next episode althought it would be heartbreaking if that win gets taken away because of stupid Voodoo.