Friday Night Lights

Homecoming

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 14, 2006 on The 101

• A little boring I should say.

4.8
    A little boring I should say. I don't mean to offend anybody but I am here to give an advice to something they need a wake up call because the show seems to be really going low and it is just sad to hear that anyway I hope that this show would progress more.
  • New issues introduced in this episode.

Tim Riggins wants to give up drinking and he's working out hard in the weight room and had the football game of his life. Go Tim Riggins!!!
    Smash Williams talks a good game but was unable to back it up and he's starting to experiment with steriods. Jason made an emotional appearance at the Homecoming game, which was really great but he suspects that something is going on with Lyla and Tim and he seems tortured. Matt is really nervous around Julie but he did ask her out even if he tried to back out of it. That was a hilarious moment. The biggest issue of the night was the year 2000 state champion quarterback Lucas Mize. He came back to town during Homecoming and lied about his after High School success and asked Coach Taylor for a coaching job. I have to keep watching to see what happens with Tim and Smash. Will he start drinking again? Will Smash put the needle down and stop using steroids?
  • I (heart) Tim Riggens!

He may be a bad boy, he may have been a teen drunk, but we learned so much about why he is the way he is and he just needs a good girl to make him whole. I wish I lived in tv land so I could be that girl. His character just gets better and better with every new episode he has everything you needs in a lasting character. On to other things...I\'m glad that ol\' boy finally asked out the coach\'s daughter. I kind of miss voodoo though, he could have brought a lot more drama than they wrote for him.
PIVOT