Friday Night Lights

I Think We Should Have Sex

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2007 on The 101

• Great interaction with the kids and parents of Friday Night Lights...

This episode was fantastic in the beginning and ended even better. From seeing that Julie is so naive about sex saying that its just one body part going to another. And Tami being as patient as ever to understand her daughter. Very touching to hear her have the "sex talk" with Julie was great. I would love to have her kind of patience. I love it when Tami and Coach Taylor discuss their daughter. And with her telling him that they both have the same amount of parenting skills between each other and him apologizing for loosing it when their daughter "lied" about where she was. Great connection between the two. Loved that they stayed up all night sitting on the couch quietly waiting for her to show up. Such dedication towards their daughter.

With Tim and his dad, who unfortunately feels that his son is a drinking partner and then steal from his son's team because he wasnt welcome at a practice.

Seeing Matt and Julie decide on not having sex was perfect. Most kids feel that way, and it was refreshing to see it played out that way. First times should be planned out, but not forced. Great episode all around.

Now with Jason. I think he is becoming very independent and maynot need to lean on Lyla as much as he thinks he does.
LONG