Friday Night Lights

It's Different for Girls

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Dec 12, 2006 on The 101

• Story and plot gets better every week!

It was nice to see an episode where the game was not the \"heart\" of the show, and progressing the storylines of the individuals. The lockeroom banter w/ Matt and Smash as to who will nail the girl quicker with the coach watching was just not what the \"coach\" wanted to hear about his little girl.

Tami and Coach Taylor realize the day would come that their daughter would get serious about boys, but don\'t want it this soon. It\'s obvious that Waverly didn\'t go on church mission to Africa. I think that she went away from the town, due to having a baby. Think back to her answer in class about men wanting to spread their seed around to everyone, you see a close up of her face after her answer and she has a slight confused look on her face about why Smash \"jokes\" about monogomy. Also remember her father is a preacher and that doesn\'t look good to the congregation. I am glad that Jason was at the cheerleading classic, shows that he does care very much for Lila, and I hope that his character does walk again.

One of the best shows so far. I wish every night was Friday Night Lights night.