Friday Night Lights

Little Girl I Wanna Marry You

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Unknown on The 101

• Great episode with a lot of little things sprinkled in. I thought this episode was going to be all about Smash and Jason but this episode was balanced.

Mayor Rodell is a lesbian. Tyra drinks with her mom!!! Buddy Garrity really doesn't want Lyla with Jason. Grandma Saracen is starting to become one of my favorite characters. Ok, so Mayor Rodell is a lesbian she wants the Coach's wife to be apart of her campaign for re-election and Coach Taylor is uncomfortable about that. Tyra is helping her mother get over Bob. Tyra is trying to find a job for her mom and she ends up getting a job at Buddy Garrity's dealership because she's a MILF. Buddy tells Jason the truth about why Lyla met a college kid to write a paper. Buddy really set Lyla up on a date because he doesn't want Lyla to be Jason's care-giver. Jason thinks about breaking up with her but then decides to ask her to marry him. Matt Saracen's father goes back to Iraq 'causing Matt some emotional stress and we should see the result of that on the next episode. I can't wait for that.