Friday Night Lights

May the Best Man Win

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 08, 2008 on The 101

• Smash tries to figure out his future. Jason gets some life changing new. Tim gets his own radio show and has some influence on Lyla. Landry and Tyra go public. An old flame of Tami's resurfaces and causes problems for Eric.

So this cannot be the last episode of this fantastic, inspiring, emotional, great series.

I really liked this episode, it gave a lot of back story on our favorite couple Tami and Eric, it seems that this other guy Bo was cheating on Tami and Eric pointed it out cause he was in love with her or something like that, and this guy never got over losing Tami. It was fun to watch him and Eric go shot for shot, and that look that Eric had when he saw him holding Gracie at the game, wow, that was intense.

I am so happy for Jason, maybe this means he will walk again one day, i hope he has a son, although I do not seem him with this waitress, who knows maybe they will fall for each other. Herc offered some hilarious comments on the this miracle baby.

Tyra and Landry had very little onscreen time, just enough to see them on campus and see Jean glaring them down, and Matt noticing and confronting Landry on it, Matt trying to convince Landry that Tyra was experienced.

Smash's story line seemed to finally come to an end, he finally got into a school with a full scholarship to play football, granted it was not one of the big name schools he wanted and more importantly his girlfriend wanted for him, but still it was nice to hear his mama say she was proud of him.

That being said this cannot be the end of this amazing series....KEEP THE LIGHTS ON!!!
PIVOT